[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Nostalgia

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Nostalgia
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:30 am 
Casual
 ICQ  Profile

Was just browsing through http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/1243104

Fun to see all the old members or to see your own previous guilds. Some i didnt even remember like "goes berserk" :D
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/char/7632357
look how long it took me to get level 60.

Here SotA btw: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/420184

"A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell!"

Post subject: Re: Nostalgia
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 am 
Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 am 
King Crab

Mihir@Talnivarr
85 Cráb People Jan 09, 11
80 Cráb People Aug 12, 09 - Joined during Algalon/Yogg+0 progress.

Mihir@Magtheridon
80 flatline Nov 16, 08 - Guild broke up at Freya HM, and tuned (collegue of mine) asked me if i was interested in joining CP
70 flatline Apr 21, 08 - Renamed to flatline, cause four kings wasnt doing anything for us :P
70 Four Kings Jul 09, 07 - Renamed to Four Kings, but sponsoring never got off the ground
70 Affliction Jun 15, 07 - Joined during Kael'thas progress, killed him the same weak then cleared BT/Hyjal/Sunwell/Naxx/OS3D/Maly/part of ulduar.

Mihir@Boulderfist (2nd druid)
70 Via NovĂ  Feb 24, 07 - As SIN was still pretty dead i took the remaining raiders and we made a new guild, cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag and Lurker. Realized then the guild and realm were looking pretty bad progreswise and started looking for something more interesting.
70 SIN Feb 03, 07
70 SIN Jan 26, 07
69 SIN Jan 25, 07
61 S I N Jan 18, 07
60 S I N Sep 05, 06 - Finally got my internet back, SIN had cleared BWL and part of AQ40 in the mean time. Downed Twin Emps and Spiderwing+Razu in Naxx with them, but once 2.0 hit we stopped raiding cuz ppl wanted their high warlord done and get easy pvp epix.
60 Gallium Aug 13, 06
60 Forsaken Aug 04, 06
60 S I N Jun 12, 06 - Bit of hopping as i tried to figure out which guild had the best chance for realm firsts. SIN turned out to be the best candidate. Cleared ZG, MC, Kazzak, and some BWL, then lost my internet due to switching telephone providers and them messing around with my ADSL.
60 albion May 18, 06
60 GOSU Apr 30, 06
53 GOSU Apr 23, 06
47 albion Apr 21, 06
46 albion Apr 20, 06
45 Via Nova Apr 19, 06
16 Via Nova Apr 07, 06 - Joined a rerolling project on the next new server, this turned out to be Boulderfist.

Terrence@Khadgar (rogue)
60 Pure Hordes Dec 29, 05 - Got appendicitis while doing some lvl60 5mans, so after getting back from the hospital 2 weeks later decided to give wow a break.
60 Brotherhood of Shadows Dec 16, 05
30 Brotherhood of Shadows Nov 14, 05
14 Unguilded Nov 10, 05 - Decided to start on a newly opened realm, giving rogue a go this time.

Rayalla@Sunstrider (druid)
60 Reign Sep 30, 05 - That was to be Reign. Cleared MC and Razorgore, then reign stopped raiding. (Vaelstrasz progress was too much for some ppl) :(
60 will heal for food Jul 30, 05
60 Unguilded Jul 22, 05 - Back to my druid, had been kicked from Artifact so looked for another raiding guild

Rayalla@Deathwing (shaman, this is now Mihira)
60 Wowrush Dashers Sep 12, 05 - Did some progress in MC, but being brought only for mana tide got boring quickly.
60 Prodigy Sep 10, 05
53 Prodigy Sep 02, 05
51 Sunstriders Aug 31, 05
21 Sunstriders Jun 29, 05 - Got bored of the artifact GM, alliance in general, and getting ganked by shamans, so rolled one myself.

Rayalla@Sunstrider (druid)
60 Artifact May 18, 05 - The only raiding guild on Sunstrider for a while, got realm first onyxia here
60 The Three Musketeers May 06, 05
28 The Three Musketeers Mar 14, 05 - Met some ppl while lvling and we made a guild.
24 Soul Seekers Mar 11, 05 - no clue about this one

:D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:45 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

I can't remember being in Retribution :) Perhaps Societas occisor legio renamed or something.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm 

Your list is almost as long as mine Mihir, damn guildhopper!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm 
Ex-Officer

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/2880127 - Deathwing before the free transfer to Talnivarr
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/21432762 - Talnivarr

The Shadow Order - Joined as I thought it was a group invite to WC. Left immediately when I realised it wasn't a instance group! Damn good timing on the scan though; I must have only been there for no more than a few minutes.

Village Idiots - Guild with a couple irl friends.

Surge - No idea why I left Village Idiots to join them. I pretty much gave up doing instance groups at the time and was solo questing.

RGE - Virtually bought my way into this guild. Sold 3 arcane crystals without realising their worth to a officer, they happened to be running lots of instances at lvl 55+ and asked said officer if I could join and bang easy raid ticket.

Pariah - RGE disbanded as the GM quit (I think) Pariah formed from the members of RGE. It was one of the 2 founding guilds of the "Crab People" line.

Last Stand - Merged from Pariah and Phoenix

Cillit Bang - Yes, named after a cleaning product. GM of LS was hacked so we transfered over to this guild until LS was reclaimed.

Hordecore - Bunch of people from LS who wanted to raid 10m stuff; I missed the start of TBC so I leveled there and did a couple karazhan runs.

Crab People - Rename of LS/CB

So a little bit of guild hopping at the start. Otherwise yeah bought my way into a raiding guild at the cost of maybe 45g? Like to see anyone try that now!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:07 pm 
King Crab

Haha, good stuff :P

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:55 pm 
Casual

Yeah, meanlead is as old school a crab as you get :). Good old deathwingers! You the last one playing now, mean? Or am I forgetting someone?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm 
Officer