[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Patch 4.2 and Hai

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Patch 4.2 and Hai
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm 
Casual

Hai..

Can someone give me a quick summary of what has changed in the last 6 to 12 months ? in terms of.. non raiding content.

I have read mmo champion and the only thing i saw was :

heroics are easier.
4.2 is out ( yay ) that means
some more quests with fire and thrall.
and the recruit a friend feature is awesome now. ( Hence im making this thread )

But is that it? ;s
Are the justice points ( or the other points.. the one you got when raiding pre 4.2 ) downgraded to the heroic points and the rewards aswell? What about the tier pieces? can you get t11 with just heroics now? :s

What about classes? fotm ? :D. I read ferals didnt scale that well but that should be fixed... How are moonkins doing and spriest? :o

So many questions :( Sowwy

And p.s. Good luck with raggy :D

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: Patch 4.2 and Hai
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 pm 

Nothing new except firelands. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 pm 
Casual

HI !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm 
Casual

ITS A SIGN!!!
both me and git come back to the forums within 24 hours!!!

HAI GIT <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm 

hi git! :33
- normal modes of bwd bot and tofw are overall 20% easier with nerfs, nothing changed for heroics
- 4.1 valor vendor items now require justice points instead of valor points. but you still need tokens for shoulders and helms
- you can buy vicious set with honor points
- moonkins got multitarget dotting nerfed, single target buffed. dunno about other classes

wtb you back :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm 
Casual

Someone interested in supplying me with a druid/hunter leveling spec? + lvl 85 max DPS! spec :D

* for the druid moonkin spec and pretty plox

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm 
King Crab

feral got a nice buff, mostly shred/mangle/fero bite damage which will help lvling as well (tho im not sure if <85 got changed)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm 

check my talents for moonkin (toui)
it needs testing for lunar shower changes tho. simply lunar shower 3/3 for single target or 2 target fights, lunar shower 0/3 for multi doting fights.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 pm 
Casual

ja heus, bsa binnen en spele he?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 pm 
Casual

Dont have my bsa yet :( qq. Just planning on spending my 2 months of vacation.