[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Guild Wars 2

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guild Wars 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 am 

I'll be splitting my time between d3, the beta and revision for my exam next friday.

Should be active enough on there though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm 

Hit me up @ skype if you wanna chat (that goes for everyone that still sees these forums anyway)

karampinhs16491 is my skype name :) :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm 

Some dude that hit level 65 during the BWE2 :

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 pm 

Earlier this year I told you that 2012 would be the Year of the Dragon, and that the next few betas would help us nail down our actual launch date. Well, after the results of our latest stress test, I’m happy to announce that we’re ready to nail down that date.

Guild Wars 2 will officially launch on Tuesday, August 28th.

This is an incredibly momentous day for the studio and for me personally. This journey began in 2007 when we first announced that we were beginning work on Guild Wars 2 and that you wouldn’t be hearing from us for a while. Then in 2010 we unveiled our manifesto for Guild Wars 2: a living breathing online world that challenges convention, that’s designed for fun instead of grind, and that brings social interaction to a new level in an online world.
Through all the long hours and hard decisions, we were bolstered by the knowledge that we were not in this alone. All along you’ve been there for us, cheering us on, supporting us when we needed it, testing early versions of the game, and above all, giving us your honest feedback every step of the way. Guild Wars 2 is a better game for all of the work that our community has put in.

Now that we’re just two months away from launch, we’ll spend our remaining time optimizing, polishing, and balancing the game, to ensure that we provide you with the best launch-day experience we possibly can.

To this end, I’m excited to announce that our next and final Beta Weekend Event is planned for July 20-22.
These are exciting times; we’re on the cusp of a new era in online roleplaying games, and we’re glad you’re on this journey with us.
We’ll see you in-game.

Source :

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:55 am 
King Crab

man.. and im not even done yet with d3/swtor1.3/mop beta :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm 

Just get your char to Inferno difficulty and i will boost you with Shaggus or a friend of mine for the bosses.

EZ mode.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 am 

release feels weirdly close considering how little we test during the BWE's.
2 of the races aren't even finished yet etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 pm 

There are rumours that BWE3 will have Asura and Sylvari unlocked upto some certain level areas.

Also, all those stress testings are going really good so i think it's quite good.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 pm 

My point was more that we have tested only 1 dungeon and 3 of the 5 races.
Only 1 BWE left and then release.

Guess I'm too used to blizzards beta routine. It's not for people to play the game, it's for people to make sure the game isn't broken. Don't need access to every area and race to do that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 am 

Compared to Blizzards beta i can safely say.

GW2 will have way less game breaking glitches/bugs like fucking Diablo 3 or WoW when it came out that's for sure.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next