[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Art for Crab

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Art for Crab
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 pm 

Greetings Everyone!

My name is Vladimir Gasai,
and i am an freelancer Traditional/Digital artist,working my way up to braking into the Game Industry.The reason i made this post is simple.I want to design and draw from scratch a guild banner Concept Art for your Web-site with aby theme you want.You might wonder why am i going to do that?Well the answer is that i got a huge loe and passion for Art and Video Games.Since i am playing world of warcraft on Talnivarr realm for the past 2 years,i knew your guild since then.So in this case i want to offer my help.Now,what i want from you Ladies and Gentlemen i want you to post what would you like to be seen and symbolized in the Crab People guild banner,post your ideas because i am going to work on it very hard just for you.Since a web-site is like a first communication with the people that own a company/guild etc for people to contact you.It Must look stunning,a Guild banner is a symbol a flag that will represent Crab People of what are they doing and ho they are.So feel free to post ANY idea.If everyone of you will Help then the final result will be a success.I will be posting my ideas as wel,but first i want to see what you got in mind so that you won't get carried away with mine.

Thank you Everyone for your time into reading and Taking part in this event.

Note: if you think that i am joking or playing a fool out of you feel free to talk to me in game (Nickname: Filthmaster) or send me an e-mail to (Minoanforce@yahoo.com)

Thanks Again.

Kindly Regards Vladimir.

Post subject: Re: Art for Crab
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 pm 
Casual

Lots and lots of female trolls... ! with uhmm... Crabs! yes lots of crabs... and.... Flyby with a speech bubble saying : Achievement Pl0x.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:01 pm 
Casual

;D

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 pm 
Ex-Officer

haha its funny because flyby always talks about doing achievements

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:23 pm 

hehe well a banner with comic art style can also be made ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm 

Crab-monkey pirates, on a pirate ship (or maybe a galley), preferably the front of it. The captain Crab-monkey should have the bird Woody on his shoulder (Woody being the pet bird of a guildmember).

There should also be a giant crab statue in the front, where there usually is a woman or mermaid, or whatever, on older ships. Can't remember the name of such a statue, but I guess most people know what it is I am talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 pm 

Yes buddy that sounds awesome i already did the image in my mind nice one keep it coming :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm 
Casual

Crab/ocean styled underwater motif would rock :P

It should also say miba owns.'

EDIT: Thanks a lot for this offer btw. Dont be discouraged by us beeing the way we are :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 am 

Feels like my idea has been the most best one yet, come on guys, brainstorm! :(