Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Markmanship Hunter (Zelant)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 am 

Your Character:

Character Name: Zelant
Character Class: Hunter
Character Race: Tauren
Character WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Zelant
Character /played: 47 Days 7 Hours

Why have you spent your points that way: I have checked out a few famous and good hunters and specced a bit after them and what I think is good for me and my mates in the guild.

Give us a little background on yourself:

How old are you? 16

What do you do for a living? I will begin in a new school after the summer in a city in sweden and I will live alone in an apartment so will be able to play alot and on the nights.

What online games have you played before WoW, The only MMORPG I palyed is Guild Wars and Diablo 2

Hardware
My computer wont have any problems during raids

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Ofc

Do you respond well to criticism ? Well if guild mates think that I can improve my playing on somehow ofcourse I can listen to them :)

Detailed schedule.
Now at summertime and holidays I can play almost 24/7 but at school times I can start play at 16.00-02.00 I think becouse thats the time I usual play at school days ;)

List the things that can affect your availability: Well ofcourse my school and partys :)

Brief history.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.

I have been in Bad Powder which I was overgeared for only 4 bosses in ulduar and now I am in a not good geared guild called Tolerans which I have cleared 10/14 bosses on normal and not tried becouse of haven't find any good guild that makes ulduar heroic which need good geared hunter.

PVE Experience.
List all raid experience

I haven't played pre tbc so no experience from that more then me and my friends farm onyxia ;) but at tbc I played more PvP, and I only went Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. But now at lvl 80 I suck at PvP so I only do PvE and sometimes raid wintergrasp becouse of money . I have done all heroics, Hole Naxx 10/25 EoE 10/25 and my guild have only been able becouse of to few members do ulduar 10 so have cleared only 10 bosses and pugged 2 bosses in heroic mode.

What do you like about PVE? I love to raid and try new hard things to do and gear up my hunter :)

Consumables and finance.

List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Flasks, Pots and Foods. I have flask of endless rage and pots in case

Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Nope I farmed epic flying from 0g in one weak at 70 so no problems :)

Knowledge and theorycraft.

Do you read theory about your class? Yes I read at patch notes, some famous forums about hunters and sometimes ask hunters ingame for information and such things.

Tools.
Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Deadly Boss mods, skada damage meter and x-pearl is good :)

Just wanna thank you guys and girls for reading my apply and if you want more whisper me or something :) Have a good day/night :)

Post subject: Re: Markmanship Hunter (Zelant)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 am 
Casual

Gear/gems:
- You're above hit cap, yet still have a Hit gem.
- You seem to be gemming for every gem socket bonus, you don't really need more than 1 blue gem.
- Fix your meta gem, +Agility, not +Crit.

Talents:
- Get at least 1 point in Go For The Throat.

- Your Survival spec shouldn't need more hit, lose the point in Focused Aim.
- At least 1 point in Go For The Throat.
- You could drop some points in Hunting Party and Expose Weakness and grab a few in Resourcefulness.

Your raid experience is a bit lacking, but sort the stuff I mentioned above and get back to me.

Oh, and don't even bother making a joke about your current guild's name and me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 am 

I have spend 200 g now on 4 Delicate Scarlet ruby, Glinting Monarch topaz and the meta gem Relentless Earthsiege Diamond and 1 respecc and hope this will make it better :) aswell as I wrote I will listen to every thing you says and will try to fix it ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 am 
Casual

Replace the Glinting with a Deadly. Also, get a Glyph of Serpent Sting for your MM spec.
Your Survival spec looks a bit better, but we'll talk about that later on.

I'd suggest getting a Wolf pet, with a proper spec (your cat spec isn't that great).

I'm very hesitant doing this, but I'm accepting you for a trial position. Whisper me when I'm online and I'll have a chat with you before inviting you.