[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Incompetence - Boomkin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Incompetence - Boomkin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 pm 

Character Name: Incompetence
Character Class: Druid
Character WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... competence PS. Sry to say but i have my tankgear on, plz look me up ingame for gearinspection as i farm ravenlord mount alot right now. Moonkin gear comes mostly from Ulduar 25.
Character played: 33 days

Why have you chosen this particular spec (DPS/Healer/Tank): Specced it cuz i got alot of bullshit when tankking when i dinged 80. Hard to get grps so i specced moonkin just to gear up. But havent changed after that.

Why have you spent your points that way: When i specced i had ALOT of + hit on gear (over 400) so i didnt take Balance of Power. Havent changes specc after that.

Background of myself.

What do you do for a living? Unemployed looking to get into the offshore payroll.

What online games have you played before WoW, and on what level? The only online game that i made me a name was with D2 pvp/pk europe. Former of the KTA in D2 that was a grp that wanted to play from lvl 1 to the death of baal in hell dif. Have tested Warhammer Online but thats wasent for me, stoped at lvl 30.

Computer hardware,

Dont want to remember but i can play with it. No dc´s, Need to change monitor. a fatty ugly 19" on 20kgs isnt gaming.

About your internet connection: Connection provided by Bredbansbolaget 20/3Mbit/sec special delivery. 1/1000 i got a dc.

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Ofc i speak when im drunk..... =O Yes i can speak, better then i spell!

Do you respond well to criticism (constructive and not so constructive)? U can say what u want. Angry or not, i will do my best, lissen what i learned and make the changes to success!

Times i can play:

Unempoyed! I can play whenever. Not online? u have my phonenumber, just give me a call. Not at home? Got a bike, dont take long before iam. If i cant play i tell u DAYS before.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.

En annan del av köping - Needed a break, gf on demand. (TBC)
La Famila - Didnt leaved. The core leaved from personal reasons and i was asked to go alone.
Margaritas Ante Porgos - We just play 10 man ulduar right now with the core from La Famila, 3 friends have already joined you so i try the same. (Havent leaved yet)

PVE Experience.

Azria - BE female priest, TBC content
Incompetence - Tauren male drud, Naxx10/25, OS10 2D, OS25 3D, VOA 10/25 2/2, Ulduar10 14/14, Ulduar25 13/14

What i love with the raids:

I cant really put words on it, I love everything exept winers and quiters. If u are in a hardcore raiding guild, you love to progress, the hard work, hours of wiping (hate ppl that cant lissen to critisism and learn from it) And when a boss go down...omg. Gear? Oh no, for me its the teamplay...to have fun and make something. Ppl thats plays for gear arent teamplayers!

Raidready and gold:

When i raid i have what i need to have and some more, Flasks, healing- manapots, Speed pots etc, food and also some fish feasts for a happy party. Hate to farm and do dailys but i dont go broke. U got to do shity jobs sometimes.

Do u realy know what u are doing?

I can play, dont know everything but im not afraid to ask for help. As boomkin i dont need much help but loves to talk to others what i can do better. I read the tactics for bosses and if i dont understand all i ask. I also read alot on the sites for my class to se what i can do better. Elitistjerks.com i find to be useful sometimes but when theres alot of ppl online why dont ask them?

UI and Addons:

Sry to say it but i dont have any pics on my UI, deleted and i dont know why. But i use Grid, Omen, DBM and Itemrack.

Do you have and we can speak with you about?

Saddelicious, Ithania and Sanctissimus

Anything you want to say to the guild?

Thx alot for reading the apply, sry again for the english, spelling isnt my strongest side.

Post subject: Re: Incompetence - Boomkin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm 
Casual

So at last we get a boomkin app, and he's incompetent...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 pm 

If u want to talk to me i can be on an alt.

Demola
Fattyblack
Azria
Delfi
Auroro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 am 

Armory are updated with my boomkin gear!

/Incompetence

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 pm 
Casual

You are accepted for a trial spot within our guild. Wisper an officer online for an invite ;)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Incompetence - Boomkin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm 
Casual

I give him 2 raids