[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] X-Realm - sazuk MM hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] X-Realm - sazuk MM hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm 

Personal Information

Name:Stivan Martelo
Nationality:Portuguese
Connection Speed: 2MB adsl
Connection Reliability (1-10):8
Computer Spec - CPU. MEMORY. GFX CARD:Intel(R) core (TM) 2 Quad CPU Q9400 @@ 2.66GHz , 4,00 GB RAM , NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT.
Do you have Ventrilo installed or TS2? yes , i have both installed and ready to be used.
Do you have a Headset and are able to talk with it? yes.

Character information

Character Name:Sazuk
Class: Hunter
Level: 80
Main Specialization: Marksmanship-- MM is my main specc and i play it with my ARP gear.I have 505 ARp , which gives me 41% reduced armour on target plus my ARP trinket from thorim 10 m hardmode that , when it procs, it gives me 95% armour reduced on enemies.But my arp gear is not completed yet.I m Still missing the belt from thorim 25 and when i get it , along with my arp trinket procs , i should get 100% armour reduction.But in the other hand while using this gear my hit rating drops 3% but that is not a problem at all.To solve this problem i dropped 3 points from Improved Arcane Shot and dropped arcane shot from my rotation ( since it doesnt scale with arp) and used those 3 points on Focused Aim.With this change on my talents im still hit capped.

Secondary Specialization:Survival-- i usually switch back to survival only when there is alot of adds to deal , while fighting a boss , like yogg saron p3 or if there is lack of replenishment on raid and dont worry i have 2 gears , one is mass arp which i use for MM and the other is for SV only( with lots of agi and critical).
Profession: Leatherworking 450
Secondary Profession: 450 Skinning
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... st&n=Sazuk
UI Screenshot: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4959/w ... 234745.jpg (while fighting algalon a few weeks ago)
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/994/wo ... 210049.jpg (taken yesterday while fighting IC hardmode)

Raid Information

Raiding times are currently 19:00 until 24.00 server time. We raid all week except for Saturday. Please state if you are unable to raid
these days:

Monday:available
Tuesday:available
Wednesday:available
Thursday:available
Friday: Social life
Saturday:Social life
Sunday: it depends,if works neeeds me or not.
More Information:As you noticed , on Sundays there is a small chance i cant raid because i might work on that day , just to get some extra money , But in the other hand, if there is new content that stills to be done , i can skip my social life on fridays and help you.

Please explain how you keep upto date with your current character development - theorycraft for example.. do
you feel you have the right professions for your class, if so why?

-I always start the day by checking both Elitistjerks.com , to check if there is any update about my class or to compare my dps(that comes from the famous shandaras DPS spreadsheet) with other Ej menbers or hunters from my guild , and MMO-champion to check any news about wow in general.
As i stated before my proffesions are LW and skinning.I think i have picked the right professions for a hunter player , because skinning benefits me with a small % of critical chance ( around 32 critical stike to be exact , thats around 0.70% crit. chance) and Leatherworking because new raid instances , like ulduar, drops some good patterns and when crafted they allow me to improve my dps.Also leatherworking provides me 114 AP on wrists.

PVE Experience

Please fill out your experience in the various fields. In case you havent cleared the whole instance, please state until which point you have cleared the instance in the field below. If you have any special achievements, mention them as well.

[@60]
ZG-none
AQ20-none
MC-none
BWL-none
AQ40-none
Naxx-none

[@70]
Karazan-cleared
Gruul-cleared
Magtheridon-cleared
SSC-cleared-
TK- didn't kill kael
Hyjal-cleared
BT-cleared
Sunwell- didn't kill Kj but if i remenber correctly , my best try was around 30%( but this was after patch 3.0 came out which means bosses were nerfed)

Nax10-cleared
Nax25-cleared
Malygos10-cleared
Malygos25-cleared
Sartharion10-cleared
Sartharion25-cleared
Ulduar10- missing algalon , but my best try on him , was around 5% hp and as you know algalon gives up on 3% so basicly , it was a 2% wipe because he casted bing bang and yelled " i do what i must" on last 3% , so i guess we died to his enrage.
Ulduar25-missing algalon

Special Achievements (hardmodes).

-So far i have done all hardmode in ulduar 10 man except algalon .But in the other hand i have only done 4 hardmodes in 25 M (flame leviathan XT , thorim and hodir).Back to t7 content i have done OS plus 3 dragons on 10 and 25 man but im still missing immortal rank ( which i consider as a hardmode).

Tell us about your previous guild. Give us some background on the guilds you played in. Why you left.

My previous guild was called high tempest and overall it was a decent guild, good leadership , good raiding times and good people.Our 10 man core group was simply fantastic , and we managed to get glory of the ulduar raider and some good tries on algalon.But on 25 man raids , our raids were just annoying and exausting .People doing the same mistake over and over , or people not doing enought dps and as consequence wiping the raid and failing on hardmodes , like IC. Im that kind of people who doesnt care if he wipes 5 hours on a new boss , but when you know what a boss is able to do and you keep failing because you cant play your class properly and we wipe because of that... jezz , i dont even have words to express that feeling.Basically this are the reasons which made me quit the guild , i was sick of those 25 man raids.i just want to be sucessful in both 10 and 25 man raids.

note: Keep in mind that i havent left high tempest yet ,im going to wait for you answer first.

What type of qualities can you offer as a member and what do you expect in return from Cráb people?

I can offer cráb people a player with experience and skills , a player which doesn t lose his focus even if his raid is wiping for hours. A Player who comes always fully prepared for raids and always around the summoning stone in case raid needs him , A player who can handle criticism and most important , a player who always try to be the best. I just want to change from a casual level to a more hardcore and serious level where i can compete for kills and be amongst the best 150 guilds from world.From cráb people i just expect a good raiding enviroment and players who dont usually fail that much :P

anyway, hoping to get good news from you
regards , sazuk

Post subject: Re: X-Realm - sazuk MM hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm 

i forgot post combatlogs --> http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/6840/ theres alot of combat logs so you judge my DPS now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 am 
Casual

Fairly solid application. There are some issues I'd like you to comment on, however:

- Your current gear shows you at more than 8% Hit, and with 3/3 Focused Aim. Why? You mentioned your ArP gear bringing you lower, but with your current gear your talent spec confuses me.
- Explain your gemming, why so many green/yellow/blue gems?
- Explain your MM glyphs.
- Your Survival spec does not use Noxious Stings. Why not?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am 
Casual

Armory has been updated, your gear & spec combo now makes more sense.

If you figure out why I'm advocating the use Glyph of Serpent Sting as one of your top 3 MM glyphs, you'll be accepted as a trial.
Are you up to the challenge?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:00 am 
Casual

Accepted. Transfer at will.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm 

i will probably transfer my character tomorrow morning , and thank you for the oportunity.