Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] X Realm, Leetabix Resto Shaman Application
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:08 am 

Well first off ill start by introducing myself, My names David and im 18 and live in england, and im currently within the summer holidays starting a games development course in college in setpember.

First off this is a cross realm transfer and i am currently playing on Khadgar in the guild Calamitous intent, heres the armory link <3 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Leetabix

Ill start with my spec, which is currently resto 0/16/55, seems to be a very solid spec and ive taken improved healing wave over Ancesteral Awakening just purely because of the hard mode encounters such as iron council where there is heavy tank damage. Been playing resto since the start of wrath of the lich king and have healed my way through all the Glory of the raider achievements gaining myself the plagued proto drake, Everything through naxx and sartharion including 3 drakes i have helped in killing both 10 and 25 man.

A little about my current guild. Calamitous Intent was basically a very fast progressing guild through naxx and ulduar, where we managed to clear everything through sarth 3 drakes etc. A few problems arose with our GM wanting to form an elite 10 man group within the guild just as we were progressing through phase 2 of yogg and he has evidentally decided to leave the guild and take some of the best players with him, now im not in the game for just 10 man hard modes even though they are quite challenging and i have only 3 left on my achievement list for my rusted proto drake, firefighter, i love the smell of saronite in the morning and ofc one light in the darkness. Over the past few weeks i havent been able to attend any 10 mans as this drama has unfolded :(, but now basically we have had a good 30 players leave the guild in the past 2 days and CI has hit a wall i believe.

My PvE progression as a whole, Vanilla consisted of me playing a night elf hunter on the realm sylvanas in the guild Seven where we cleared molten core, zul gurub, AQ 20 parts of AQ 40 and blackwing lair. This ofc was a very long time ago and raiding has came along so much since then :P

The burning crusade was a poor expansion for me as i had a very bad start from making the decision to roll draenai shaman and focus on pvp, not sure why i did that but anyway, after about a year of TBC i rerolled to a tauren warrior on Twisting Nether and only managed to tank my way through SSC and TK having such a poor start and i was pretty much a noob then xD.

Wotlk, started much better as i had quickly applied to Calamitous intent and never logged off leveling to 80 as sad as that is xD, i wanted to get the best possible start i could and basically with that guild naxx, malygos and sarth 3d was cleared including the glory of the raider achievement. Ulduar was soon released and we progressed through 10 man pretty quickly and 25 man similar altho yogg did pose a threat to us we got him down quite fast on 10 man but hes still alive on 25, as you have read the guild drama he will not be dead in my books in that guild anytime soon :(.

Onto Raid times, as its the summer now i will be able to raid each and every day as i quite clearly have very little life :(, prob better that way. Even when college starts again its going to make now difference to my raid schedule and i will be able to raid basically every raid that you guys dish out.

Pushing for hard modes is probably what i enjoy most in this game as they pose a much larger challenge than killing the boss the easy way. As you have read ive nearly completed my glory of the ulduar raider and hopefully i can get to finish it off with you guys if accepted. Hard modes are basically what make the game more fun and exciting.

Professions, im currently with enchanting and mining both maxed basically enchanting to be able to provide myself with the best enchants and mining to be self sufficient to raids with flasks etc. Not much i can say about them, basically used for money :P

Addons, im using all the basic addons needed for raiding Deadly boss mods etc, and the current raid frames im using are VuhDo which seem quite decent for me at the moment and come with built in mouse over macros so its pretty cool :)

And Lastly why do i want to join Crab people, well i have looked around many servers for decent guilds that have cleared ulduar 25 and at least some of the hard modes and your guild seems like one of the best and even tho you arent recruiting resto shamans at the moment i thought i would give it a shot <3.

Thanks for reading my app, Leetabix

Post subject: Re: X Realm, Leetabix Resto Shaman Application
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 am 

Sorry missed out vent, got it installed nd got a mic <3 :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm 
Ex-Officer

Any chance i could see a screenshot of your UI and ask whats your healin style ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm 
Ex-Officer

Well jst to save you the effort, this application is declined. We are currently full on shamans. GL finding a guild !

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] X Realm, Leetabix Resto Shaman Application
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 pm 

sorry for the late reply m8 <3 and no worries :P good luck in the collesium