[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Holy paladin!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Holy paladin!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm 

Character info:

Name: Ðracone
Class: paladin
Spec: Holy (prot off spec)
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%90racone
time played: 96 days 3 hours
UI SS: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7220 ... 191537.jpg

Personal info
:

Name: Nick
Playtimes: as i dont have a job, iam avaliable from when i wake up untill i go to bed again, uless something comes up.
Nationality: Denmark
Working mic/vt: yes
About Me: iam 25 and live in denmark, iam on a long term sick-leave(had a accedent at work) and in recovery atm, and that give me alot of free time and time to play.
all that time allso give me a chance to enjoy some of my other hobbies including fishing, if the weather is there theres nothing better then being out door fishing:)
i spend about 3 week a year in canada fishing so thats 3 weeks i wont be able to raid :P

Key binds:

Fol : alt+ mouse 2
Hol : alt + mouse 1
clense : mouse 2
sacred shield: alt + mouse 4
holy shock : mouse 4
lay on hands : mouse 5 (b3)
divine ill : F
divine favor : ½
BoL : alt + 1
HoP : alt + 2

Experience and background:

Vanilla: none really, did 1 mc run as a rogue.

Tbc: (as holy paladin)
karazan: clear
magtheridon: clear
gruul: clear
za: clear
ssc: clear
tk: clear
hyjal: clear
Bt: up to RoS
SwP: none

Wotlk (as holy paladin)
naxx 10/25: clear
OS 10/25: clear +3d
Eoe: clear
ulduar: 12/14 no hard modes

Previous guilds:

Wheelchair dealers:
joined wheelchair dealers 2 years ago after comming back from a break, they were just starting out and needed a holy pally,
we started out on shattered hand and a month before wotlk we moved to talnivarr, i stayed with em when times was rough
while trying to refrom as we had a great core of ppl, sadly most of that core got enough of wow a quitted and the guild shortly disbanded due to ppl not showing up for raids.

Professions:

Enchanting 450
Alchemy 450
Fishing 450
cooking 450

PC / Connection:
i run a i7, 12gig ddr3 2x gtx260 sli
and on a 20mbit connection

so no problem with high ping nor low fps

Why Cráb People:
i love raiding and trying new bosses, and want to experience as much of it as i can, with ppl that have it the same way
and share my passion for progression raids, where ppl still show even tho they know it might be a wipe night, and thats why i chose to
apply to Cráb People as i belive you would be a great fit for me.

What can you expect from me:
a loyal, dedicated and friendly player that allways trys to do better, i do make mistakes and dont mind ppl telling me, its the only way i can get better.
i spend quite some time theorycrafting i find it fun and good reading, it opens my mind to my class and makes me think about what i can do to preform even better.

Thanks for takeing the time reading and looking forward to hear from you.

Post subject: Re: Holy paladin!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm 
Casual

Rumour has it we have alot of paladins. Just scrolling past the app though it doesnt look crap.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 am 
Ex-Officer

Not impressed by your talent choices in either specs, also not impressed by your keybindings or lack thereof.
Do you have any wol/wws logs for us to get a picture of your healing style?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 am 

dont have any wws anymore they ran out and i dont have controle to restore em.

talent isent really importent as theres no final talent build, some like holy/prot other do holy/ret i try different talent to gain a picture of what works the best way

about keybinds, they are what work for me as not 2 ppl are the same so again its really what works and not what others do

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 am 

oops forgot, my tanking spec is something i copied from our old tank, as i never really tanked i never took the time to figure out what is better, we were heavy on tanks so rearly had to off tank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 pm 

i do know how awesome it is, if u read what i said again you would see that i said i try different spec, just cuz i have a high crit spec now dosent meen i wanna keep it.reason for respec is that i like to keep my tanking spec just in case its needed insted of haveing 2x holy one high crit and one DS, that dosent meen i dont know about my class, after all its my money being spend respeccing.

specs change and it takes about 7 sec to respec so i dont see why make a big thing out of it :)

theres no reason to follow headless every other paladin in game when i find it more fun to try different spec just so i can say ive tryed em and figure out what is best for different fights.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm 
Ex-Officer

As we do not currently have any official paladin leader I will go ahead and say that we are quite stocked on paladins and only exceptional paladins have a shot. Being exceptional means that you are versatile and have mastered every aspect of the class, be it talent choices or optimizing your keybinds and macros for maximum efficiency. With the current wack-a-mole paladin healing, you can not get away with having certain vital spells unbound.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:01 pm 

what spells are we talking about here, as every spell i need is either keybound or used by clique