Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Savs Prot/Holy pala
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm 

Hi there people my name is Nikolas Savva and am living in Cyprus in a town called Limassol. I am 16 years old and am most time in school or in WoW. Well every saturday am hanging around with my friends .

Character info.

Name: Savs
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Specc: Prot : 0/59/12 is the best talent build for a prot pala for me it increases the generationg of threat per second.
Professions: Enchanting and Engineering are 450/450.
53 days played
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... arr&n=Savs

WoW history
I have started WoW when BC came out when i get to level 70 i started a guild called GaMiAeS and started the members farming we werent Hardcore guild at all but those 1-2 days the we were raiding we were killing the boss we were and then sleep.Well in fact that our prog was slow some members didnt like it and left. So far we get to KZ wasThe curator if i recall well and tries in Grull's Lair with no final kill.When Lich King came out i renamed the guild to <AnArchiKoi> and start over the members farming so far we were going good Naxx 10 Cleared Naxx 25 Cleared EoE 10 cleared and when Ulduar came out the first day we have killed FL. And that was the end for my guild runs and all of raid exp. Even tho i did some pugs and got some of the first bosses down(ulduar10).

What i can give to guild.

Well i am an active member that can provide his 101% of focus and skills on any encounter i can surely enchant anyone for free and give whatever i am asked.

What I expect from the guild
Well i expect form the guild is to give my the chance feel like the old days of 70 by that i mean the new raid experience and the fun in raids.

UI

Grid, DBM, Bartender,Omen, Recount,Sparta UI and some more

People i know in this guild
I know Soph form the guild so far looking for more...

Thank you alot for reading my apply. If you need any further information just wisper me ingame :D
Regards ,Savs

Post subject: Re: Savs Prot/Holy pala
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm 
Casual

We dont have a paladin cl.. But as on officer i can tell you this :

You have too little raiding exp
We are full on tanks
Your gear isnt up to our standards.
Your 16.. We sometimes make exceptions to this.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: Savs Prot/Holy pala
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 pm 

A few things i wanted to ask/point out.

You don't have vindication, this is the same as a talented demo shout, I'd struggle to find a reason not to take something that offered so much damage reduction, especially when it would free any warriors in the raid from needing to do it as well.

Your glyphs. Hammer of the righteous hitting 4 mobs will only help you if you're picking up 4 mobs which happens very very rarely in ulduar and above. Seal of Vengeance glyph however will give you 10 expertise, something you are lacking.

Also your leg enchant is the cheap variety, the more expensive one will give you 55 stamina as opposed to 45 that you currently have.

you have engineering as a profession yet you're not using the armour tinker for your gloves which is far and away the best glove enchant for effective health by a considerable mile.

you're not exalted with son's of hodir meaning you lack a top end shoulder enchant.

also the spec you have chosen for "threat gen" is not even the best spec for threat. Most paladins seeking threat will aim for 3 points in crusade in the ret tree and then fill their prot tree with the remaining points.

there seems to be little reasoning behind your enchants and gemming, you gem for every set bonus, of which some of them simply are poor and not worth sacrificing stamina for. also you gemmed for defense but don't have the 22 defense chest enchant, you are simply losing out on stats this way.

I hope you can see what i've written as mostly sage advice.