A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] DPS/Tank DK Transfer from vek'nilash
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm 

Your Character:

Character Name: Infamouse
Character Class: Death Knight
Character WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Infamouse
Character /played: 37 Days 4 Hours

Why have you chosen this particular spec (DPS/Healer/Tank): I have been Tanking since I hit 80 on my DK but recently respecced to DPS because the guild needed some more quality dps ive chosen the DW frost spec after the patch because it promises to be one of the highest dps specs and also its a nice spec to play. also I have been MT for quite some time for my current guild and therefore i Have Blood offspec with full t8.5 tank gear I chose the blood spec after patch because it offers the most HP and best selfhealing which is really helpfull on the progress raids for ToC

Why have you spent your points that way: I went for the standard 0/54/17 DW frost spec with Improved Icy Talons because this yielded more dps for me then the other specs. also the Imporoved Icy Talons comes in handy for 10 man grps because there isn't always a enh shaman in those grps.

Give us a little background on yourself:

My name is Koen Puijk and I am 22 years old and recently graduated From the study of International hospitality management
and I live in the netherlands

What do you do for a living? I currently work in a ict company for my parents as the manager of inventory pretty mucha 9-5 job it can happen seeing its my parents company that I some times need to work some inregular hours but I will always make sure to leave a msg on the forums about this.

What online games have you played before WoW, I have played Diablo II a whole lot and played Counterstrike on a decent level. also i have played MU a online mmorpg on a private server.

Hardware
I play wow on my Game Laptop which has a 2ghz core duo processor and a nvidia 9800 mobile with 4 gig's of ram and i am able to play lag free and with good enough fps

About your internet connection: I have a stable 20mbit connection

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes

Do you respond well to criticism (constructive and not so constructive)? I respond well to constructive criticism but I don't like none constructive criticism but I will still listen to it and improve on the things said.

Detailed schedule.
List the days and hours you are normally available. I am available in game from 18:30 till 24:30 every day except saturday normally

List the things that can affect your availability (job, school, friends etc). usually only work.

Brief history.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.

I started to raid on my mage on Xavius in WotLK because i never had the time 2 raid or lvl my mage during the previous expansion and vanilla wow. I left the guild on xavius because of the leaders quit playing wow. after that I rerolled my DK
Ive been in Slap on Vek'nilash from a week after I dinged 80 I am still in Slap currently but there is a lot of slacking going on with members not showing up and progress is bad

PVE Experience.
I have not raided in vanilla and only did kara and 2 bosses in MH all after the nerf patch
in WotLK I have full exp on all bosses in Uld and 2 bosses in ToC also have the Glory of the Ulduar Raider achievement

What do you like about PVE? I enjoy the experience of learning new encounters and their hard modes, which is a huge part of why I wanna leave my current guild and am seeking a new one.

What don't you like about PVE? Atm there is not much that I dislike mainly because I don't have much experience on TBC and vanilla raids

Do you have any other exceptional experience (raid-leading, world firsts etc)? Ive been the raider leader from the moment we started raiding with my Mage after WotLK started and ive been a raid leader for a long time in Slap

Consumables and finance.

List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Flasks, Pots and Foods. I always bring Flasks of endless rage and stoneblood with me so i can use appropriatly for my spec that is needed also i bring potions of speed and my own str buff food

Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? no

Are you constantly broke? No,

Knowledge and theorycraft.

Do you read theory about your class? Yes I do tend to read EJ forums and the class forums also I talk a lot with my current DK guildies about our class

How do you keep yourself up to date? I check EJ regularly I also read the ensidia DK forum and MMO champion

Which sites and forums do you visit? I tend to frequent Elitistjerks and mmochampion.

Tools.
Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Magic Runes and Deadly Boss mods are two add-ons that I really need while raiding.

Describe your keybindings: I have all my keys binded to the keys around my left hand that i can easily reach and also some abilities to my mouse so i can use all most needed abilities without problems

I wanna thank you guys for reading my apply if you have further questions just let me know then i will make a char on the server to talk to you.

P.S on armory you see me using a Fast OH with my dw spec this is because I was Tank a long time and I couldn't pick up a Slow OH yet. as soon as i get a epic OH I will ofc replace it

Post subject: Re: DPS/Tank DK Transfer from vek'nilash
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 pm 
Casual

Heya.

I've read through this application and it doesn't look all that bad, though we've decided to decline this anyway due to mainly lack above-exceptional gear.
Good luck though in search of a new guild fella.

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] DPS/Tank DK Transfer from vek'nilash
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 pm 

K tnx for reviewing the apply.
the reason I don't have exceptional gear is that my current guild is not capable of running Hardmodes on 25 man and most 10 man hardmode went to other people.

but again thanks for the quick response and gl with the raiding