A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Rasaw - Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 pm 

Your Character:

Character Name: Rasaw
Character Class: Rogue
Character WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Rasaw Dunno if im in my pve gear atm PvP pretty much but i have approximately 4k ap 37% crit 17 exp and 334 hit in pve gear
Character /played: 27 days in lvl 80.

Why have you chosen this particular spec? Bcuz i pvp pretty much i wanted to pick up to the muti build bcuz its simply the best and have chosen to stick for it in pve, it can be as good as combat on certain fights. Ive chosen to not go deeper in sub bcuz i needed hit but i dunno if im gonna test going 51/7/13 bcuz the rupture dmg is awesome.

Why have you spent your points that way: As i said, bcuz i needed hit and havent thought that much about getting deeper in sub until now.

Give us a little background on yourself: My name is Bjarne Cox, i live in skåne, sweden, and play wow and hang out with friends mostly. I work as a sprinkler assembler atm, but have a builder education so im kinda flexible in that kind of business. Theres no special education needed tbh. I dont really like to work with it, but its good money.

What do you do for a living? I work as a sprinkler assembler atm, went 3 yrs at the builder education program so i can do most of those jobs, and its good for a living bcuz i get pretty much payed.

What online games have you played before WoW? CS :P

About your internet connection: I have 8mbit connection and its stable.

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes ofc

Do you respond well to criticism (constructive and not so constructive)? I listen well to constructive criticism and sometimes to not so constructive and learn of my mistakes, but cant take too much unnecessary whine.

Detailed schedule.
List the days and hours you are normally available. Im playing much and can fit in any time simply, ur raid times are fine for me.
List the things that can affect your availability (job, school, friends etc). Maybe work but will try to fix it in that case.

Brief history.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving. Ive been in BBB, but got kicked recently bcuz i took the gm in a duel, dunno if there was another reason, they didnt say anything atleast.

I started to raid on this rogue when i started to get gear. When i hit 80 i mostly only did Bgs and hcs and never entered any raids until i started to be bored at pvp, so i felt i could test pve, and it just turned out great.

PVE Experience.
No pre tbc or tbc exp bcuz i lvled this 1 in wotlk, but have exp in whole ulduar.

What do you like about PVE? I think its fun when there are some challenging content, like hard modes, and to simply just raid for the sake of progress. Its a way to spend time and try to excel in atleast the EU zone.

What don't you like about PVE? Nothing i really dislike except blizz when they reinvented naxx, too easy for old guilds to clear it.
Do you have any other exceptional experience (raid-leading, world firsts etc)? Nah not rly.
Consumables and finance.

List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Have buff food and flasks for raids, and some pots too but i can push hard dps without it too, use it as often as i can anyway.

Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? No

Are you constantly broke? No

Knowledge and theorycraft.

Do you read theory about your class? Yes i look much at wow forums, mostly crap there tbh, and sometimes EJ and arena junkies for my pvp. I check tank spot if im unsure of anything.

How do you keep yourself up to date? I check EJ and arena junkies every time im afk simply.

Which sites and forums do you visit? EJ for some theorycraft and sometimes mmo champ for the new patches. Arena junkies for pvp.

Tools.
Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. I use Omen, recount and DBM for raiding.

Describe your keybindings: My mostly used keybinds in pve is 1, 2, 3, 4 and V, F, E, q and F1.

Post subject: Re: Rasaw - Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 pm 

Not me that changed that spec tbh, a retarded friend of mine i noticed now, and im usually in a 51/13/7 spec with HfB, muti and rupture glyph...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:38 pm 

And i got some answers from my old GM now about why i got kicked, it was bcuz of some looting that i didnt do, he accused me of that 3 times now when i wasnt even in loot range. -.- U can do a ingame spec on my gear too if thats not a too big prob and i will change my spec.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 pm 

If i can join then.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm 
Casual

If its still rönken that leads BBB you dont have to explain yourself ;)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:48 pm 

Haha it is :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 pm 
Casual

Your app will be discussed on sunday. Patients!

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 am 
rönken is a fag, nigger ninja looted me aswell.
I would like you to log out in your _PVE_ gear, and tell me WHY you have selected these gems, afaik your all Attack power, And fix your glyph's aswell.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm 
Casual

The question we should be asking is, if you're gonna play at a competetive level, you should atleast have your gems and shiz in order before even bothering to apply? Or are my expectations just unrealistic?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm 
what gwen said