Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] righteouz holy/prot paladin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am 

info- my name is carl taylor i am currently in comrphensive school i am 15 years old and have played wow for around three and a half years. i am currently on school holiday. i can speak english and understand instructions when given to me. i dont go out much because of the wheather here isnt the best. I live in a small town called aberaman in south wales which is aproximatly 22 miles from the nearest city

name-righteouz

class-paladin

race-blood elf

level-80

armory-http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Righteouz
(i am currently in tanking gear. i have logged out in healing gear and spec but if this is unchanged i will visit you in game)

spec-holy/prot paladin i am currently 16th best horde geared paladin according to wow heroes and in the top 80 for my healing gear

raiding-i have completed all raids since the wotlk release with exeption to ulduar i have downed all with exeption to general and yogg.i have studied tacts to these bosses and have downed them on a freinds charecter.

spec-i have cleared all raids as either tank or healer exept ulduar but have healed or tanked the bosses which i have downed there. i have found taken to be more entertaining and prefer that to healing but as your forum said you are in need of holy/ret pallys i also have ret gear for needed.

pre-tbh since my time of playing wow i have pvp untill wotlk i decided to pve so not much experiance there.

prof-i have mining and im going to learn alchemy which can help me get mats for flasks so i can stock up on a few stacks for raids incase some one forgets but a guild like you i imagine noone does. i useually carry 2/3 more then is needed and always bring flasks for both specs if the raid lasts 5 hours i will bring 7 of each for back up incase the raid lasts longer.
mining-410/450
herbalism-1/450

food- i am currently skilling food up to bring fish feasts and great feasts to raid which can help the raid.

why i want to join? i have been advised by freinds and guildies to check my ratings on variouse websites such as wowheroes in doing this i have discovered that i should be raiding ulduar 25 and trail of the grand crusader and beleive that as you are the most succesful and stable guilds on the realm i should try you. i know that this guild has a very good reputation and just hoping that i will get my chance if accepted to show my skills in raids.

other charecters- i have played a lot of charecters from the likes of a rogue(80) a druid (71) i level this charecter and hoping to make him a restro/balanced druid i have also played a dk (80) and of course a level 80 paladin with 72 days play time on him.

talent build- i have decided to use this build to increase mana and sp if you feel i have missed something out within my talents i am willing to change to it.

vent- i have ventrilo v3.0 i have a pair of headphones and a mic and im willing to use it whenever needed.

raiding- as i seen in your forum i can meet your raid demands of 19:00-24:00 of most evenings i will have to see if there is somedays i cannot make it due to football training or matches.

if i have made a mistakes or missed anything out post a reply and i will reply with the information wanted by you.
thanks for your time and hope to see you soon :D

sorry for the two posts but i missed some information out

Post subject: Re: righteouz holy/prot paladin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:09 pm 
Casual

Do paladins, like hunters, have the power to force name changes?

Post subject: Re: righteouz holy/prot paladin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm 
Casual

Think i can safely say that your app is declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "