[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Hunter application / x-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Hunter application / x-realm
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm 

Name: Mikael Gustavsson

Language: Swedish, English

Hobbies: Football, girls, hanging with friends

Play times: I'm currently unemplyed due to the financial crisis so I can play more or less 24/7 from monday to sunday.

Are you in charge of your life?
I got my own apparment, so yes I'm in charge if my own life Razz

Your Computer:Acer Aspire M7720

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Processor speed: 2,66 gHz, 8MB cpu cache

Connection speed: 100/100 mbit/sec

Comunication devices: I use an old sony headset but it works great

Your Character:

Character name: Domperignon

Character race: Male orc

Character class: Hunter

Character profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... omperignon

What specs do you normally use? I use 7/57/7 MM as a PvE specc and 55 / 16 / 0 BM when soloing instances. I use MM as PvP aswell.

Have you played on that character since level 1? Yes, 280 days total played

Previous Guilds:

Why did u leave the previous guilds (very important):

The first and only guild worth mentioning is Hellion on The Maelstrom. I was in that guild for a long time. I joined when they started with BWL back in the days. We cleared everything even Naxxramas. I was the hunter class leader aswell but when summer came this year people started to slack with Ulduar and we had troubles filling raids. Alot of core members left and the feeling just wasnt the same anymore so I also wanted a new environment and server. What I did was to join Operation Eskimo on Magtheridon. I wasnt in that guild for long since I went to Thailand for 3 weeks and when I got back this wednesday I was kicked. I didnt even bother to ask why since the attitude was very childish in the guild and I would have left anyway.

Do you have any friends in Cráb People that can back your application up?

Not that I'm aware of

Raiding:

What instances have you cleared? (both pre-TBC and post-TBC)

Everything in both vanilla and TBC. I cleared Uludar aswell, except Algalon and some hard modes. Since I was away when ToC got released I havent cleared that either but it isnt very hard from what I've heard

What instances have you visited and not cleared?

Ulduar, only Algalon

Questions from officers: (please reply honestly)

Define Teamwork:

I've been playing alot of sports especielly football and the feeling of achieving something together is pure joy. The whole mood in the guild changes when a new encounter is down. Teamwork for me is also helping ppl out if they are behind or giving tips to improve their playstyle. Every role in a guild is as important as a main tank. Without everyone giving 100% nothing can be achieved.

Are you afraid of standing out and make yourself heared?

I usually talk alot so I dont mind coming up with new tactics and sharing them with the guild

Is friendship important to you?

Yes, bro's before hoe's right? If ppl arent friends the performance aslo drops but then again if you are professional you shall be able to play/work with everyone.

Do you wanna see content or purples?

Content, epics are just a bonus for killing a boss. For example I gave up tier 8,5 shoulders and a melee wep so many times in Hellion I ended up not getting any. It's obvious for me to give the first loot to MT's and legendaries to the ones whos been in the guild longest and deserves it.

How do you think you will benefit Cráb People?

I have played this hunter for so long and seen so much of every aspect in this game both PvP and PvE so I know basicly everything about hunters. I cane give pointers to ppl who havent played the class as long as me.

You will also get a extremely dedicated player who will always be on time and fully stacked with pots for new encounters. I also love banging my head againts a hard encounter for hours and days. I can also assure you a very high attandance, close to 100%.

You will not de disapointed

Why did you choose Cráb People? (Very important for cross-realm applicants)

I read you post on the guild recruiment forum and I got very interested. You seems like a very serious and easy going guild with alot of humor. You have clear goals and you seem to have strong leadership. You are also a very know guild since TBC for me. You were one of the top guilds in the world and I have always wanted to be a part of a great guild as that.

What do you expect from Cráb People?

I expect a guild who strived against the same high goals who want to achieve things togehter. Not a bunch of whiners and emo kids who cant take criticism. I also want a friendly guild with alot of humor.

Is there anything else you want to add to your application?

I know I need some epic regemming to do and I will fix it asap I'll get to your realm... if I get to join. Also dont be afraid to recruit me eventhough I havent been in ToC yet.

I hope you take this application into consideration

Post subject: Re: Hunter application / x-realm
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 pm 
Casual

Application read.

Explain your (current and future) gemming (Marksman).
Explain your glyph choices (Marksman).
You lack several hard mode kills from Ulduar, do you have any experience with any of the ones you haven't killed?
What kind of DPS could we expect to see from you on various fights? (WWS logs or similar would be nice.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm 

Explain your (current and future) gemming (Marksman).

I will aim for alot more agi gems to raize my crit rate

Explain your glyph choices (Marksman).

I use glyph of chimera shot simply because its my main ability and as a MM hunter its my main dmg source

Glyph of serpent sting: Simply because its a huge dmg boost when using with chimera shot.

Glyph of Steady shot: I think its a great boost for those times I use steady shot and with the set bonus its also great

You lack several hard mode kills from Ulduar, do you have any experience with any of the ones you haven't killed?

I have tried most of the hard modes but since the guild slacked and players failed alot they havent been killed. I know how they work and I have the knowledge to kill them. I knew that my lack of hard mode kills should be questioned and it should by all rights.

What kind of DPS could we expect to see from you on various fights? (WWS logs or similar would be nice).

Unfortunately I dont have any WWS logs and the world of logs are outdated. But to make and aggregate for how mych dps I can make in an Ulduar raid I should say somewhere between 4-5000. Some fights more some fights less.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm 
Casual

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Hunter application / x-realm
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 pm 

<3 Lactose!

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Hunter application / x-realm
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 pm 
Casual

World class hunter and EJ mastermind has spoken :)