[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Solfinger - Holy paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [DECLINED] Solfinger - Holy paladin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 pm 

Personal Information

Name - Dag
Age - 17
Country - Sweden
Play Time - 28days on the paladin, account wide around 400days

Character Info

Name - Solfinger
Class - Paladin
Race - Bloodelf
Level - 80
Main PvE Spec - Glyphs are in there aswell
Armory Link -
Alts -

Professions

Professions - Blacksmithing/Skinning - dropping skinning for Jewelcrafting if i would get accepted into the guild
Profession Skill - 420ish/450
Cooking Skill - 450
First Aid Skill - 0
Fishing Skill - 450

PvE Experience

Classic WoW - Cleared everything up to 4h men (last quarter) played hunter during pre-tbc
The Burning Crusade - Cleared everything up to swp played resto shaman during tbc
Wrath of The Lich King - Cleared naxx10/25 os10/25 maly10
Ulduar10 12/14 + every hardmode except mimiron/vezax/yogg
Ulduar25 11/14
toc10 5/5 + 2 hardmodes
toc25 5/5

Guild Info

Previous Guilds - Last serious guild would be <Bunkbed elites> a small part of mostly norwegian players from the disband of <Illustrious event>
Reasons for Leaving - I couldn't find time to raid with them anymore...

Why have you applied to Cráb people? : Because I'm looking for a guild where everyone wants the same thing out of the game, being best, doing the hardest encounters there are
Do you know anyone in Cráb people? : I wouldn't really say that I know anyone of you, I talked to Mizer,sadde and zumadin some though

Raid Attitude

Name the 3 skills you use most in raids and why you use them like you do OR describe your typical skill rotation (whichever is more relevant):
It depends on the fight at always though HL and FoL is being used in most enounters
HL for that really heavy healing , FoL for topping people off and HS when I'm on the run
Also worth to mention are all those small abilities that really makes a diffrence DIsac, salvation, freedom,AM and the list goes on

Do you farm Raid mats for yourself and guild if needed? - Yes

How do you feel about wiping repeatedly on the same boss to learn the fight- I don't mind aslong as we are progressing and/or people are learning from their former mistakes

Can you raid overtime - Sure if it's needed to achive something special

Add Ons

What add ons do you use for raiding -
Clique + Grid for the healing
Bartender for keybinds and bars
Yatba for timers
pallypower
eavesdrop to be able to know what I died from after a wipe

Keybinds
Q = Trinket
E = Divine favor
T = Divine Illumination
1 = Judgement
2 = Hammer of justice
3 = Offensive HS
4 = DIsac macro
F1 = AM
F2 = Arcane torrent
F3 = DP
F4 = Avenging wrath

Mouse keybinds
shift + left = HS
shift + right = LoH
ctrl + left = SS
ctrl + right = BoL
alt + left = salvation
alt + right = protection
scroll up = freedom
scroll down = cleanse

I might have forgott about some addon..thought that's mainly it

Do you have ventrilo 3.0 installed and do you have a mic -
I'm not sure what voicechat program you guys are using, but I'll be able to get it and I've got a working mic

A screen shot of your UI in combat or raid :

Now just imagine more grid frames -the questhelper

Connection

How stable is your connection - Very stable , haven't had random dc's and such for a very long time
Whats your MS in game - 50-100

If i forgott to mention something, please ask
Best wishes Dag

Post subject: Re: Solfinger - Holy paladin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:34 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm 

Sorry for not being clear, I do have the time to attend raids now since my schedule cleared up, I just considered it obvious when applying

And I'll pickup jc tonight if that's what it takes!
also looking into the armory problem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 pm 

updated armory links

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am 
Ex-Officer

Can you explain your choice of gem in head and enchant on chest, bracers?
Why do you use PvP libram?
Do you have any wol/wws logs?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 am 

I choosed to go with the +10stats to activate my meta gem while still maintaining maximum intellect from sockets, I did some napkin math about it and it seemed to be the best solution

thanks for bringing the chest enchant to my attention! after some quick research it should be exchanged for 10mp5 even though it's nothing major
the bracers enchant feels quite obvious to me, I haven't yet to encounter a boss where i feel that I missed bigger heals (spellpower) so I went with the intellect for less DP time

As stated I haven't done any 25man hardmodes just yet so therefor I prefer using FoL since it's enough to keep everyone up in 10mans
of course I always carry around libram of renewal for HL heavy fights

I'm sorry to say that i don't have any logs saved that would be up to date
could be hard to get my hands on since im saved in most instances this lockout
I guess you would mostly be intrested in logs from "tough" encounters and I sort of lack the guild for doing such atm
/Dag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm 

Decline

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]