[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Hopesfall - Holy paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Hopesfall - Holy paladin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm 

Name: Kevin
Nationality: Dutch

Character: Hopesfall
Class: paladin
Spec: Holy (51/20/0)
Off spec: Ret (5/7/59
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Hopesfall
Professions: Mining / Jewel crafting

Computer and Connection:
processor: Intel Core 2Quad Q9300 2.50GHz
Memory: 8192
GFX card: ATI Radeon HD5850 4096MB
Connection: 50Mbit

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6
Mouse: Razer Naga

Availability: Sunday to Thursday 19:00 / 24:00

PVE Experience & history:
short version:
Vanilla: MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 to twin emperors, Naxx only instructor / anub
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheradon, SCC, TK, ZM, BT, MH, Sunwell up to muru
Wotlk25 : OS 1/2 and 3 drakes, Maligos, Naxx, Ulduar, TOTC, 4/5 TOTGC, 11/12ICC killed 12/12 attempted
Wotlk10: OS, Maligos, Naxx (glory of the raider Achieved)
Ulduar (glory of the ulduar raider Achieved)
TOTGC (tribute to insanity Achieved)
ICC: (Glory of the icecrouwn raider Achieved) hardmode 11/12 (LK on 25/30%)

long version
I started playing a rogue back in vanilla where I was an officer/raid leader in Justice cleared MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 up to the twin emperors, in Naxx40 I only killed Instructor and anub. the rogue is now called Duvél and its still on talnivarr. when the amount of rogues in our guild kept rising till it grew to an amount where not even 50% of the active rogues where getting into raids I decided to start something different I got my mage up to acceptable gear and started raiding in the same guild. with the mage I cleared the same content as my rogue.

Just before TBC arrived the guild started to fall apart allot of friends left some stayed but at that point I decided to follow some friends to the horde.
I leveled up a paladin, and as soon as it got to 80 (server 3rd horde paladin), I started PVE again cleared Kara, Gruul, Magtheradon SSC and TK at that point my guild fell apart.

I got back in touch with some of my former guild mates, I learned they had merged but where still in the need of a raid leader. they asked me to come back so that I did back to my mage where again I lead raids and lead the guild into BT. there we cleared up to Teron Gorefiend. At that point the old justice members and the newly merged guild started falling out with each other and it lead to a separation of the officers.

without a proper guild and more of my friends quitting the game, a Friend of mine told me about how he's guild had been progressing and how they were in need of a holy paladin I decided to give it a shot and cleared BT, MH and sunwell up to Muru (pre 3.0 patch) However due to RL issues I had to give up raiding for a while, while they cleared the rest of sunwell I picked up some of my alliance alts.

when Wotlk came my horde guild had moved to another server and I decided to stick around on one of my alts (my feral druid) after hitting 80 and some casual raiding joined DO. where we cleared "OS, Malygos, Naxx, Ulduar (only doing Flame of leviathan on heroic mode) and totc / 4/5 TOTGC the guild split up into Vanguard and DO.

I joined Vanguard where we cleared the rest up to Lich king. the guild was in desperate need of healers (paladins) I decided to get my alt a newly leveled paladin geared up, when it had enough gear I started joining raids on my paladin and cleared totc and ICC up to Lich king. the guild started to fall apart again and I decided to focus on 10 man raids for a while.

my 10 man experience is excellent, I started off on my druid since my paladin wasn't geared up at the point of our 10 mans, we got the achievement "glory of the raider (10player))but failed to defeat malygos in under 6 minutes before the drake was removed from the achievements meta.

we earned glory of the ulduar raider well before totc was released and I think we gotten that as server 5th. we cleared ICC with only a 5% buff and pushed on to get the achievement "glory of the icecrown raider"

at the point where we started to do ICC 10 heroics I switched to my paladin for 10 mans as well we earned the achievement glory of the icegrouwn raider when the buff had stacked to 15% but that was mainly due to a bad setup for sindragosa hard mode sindragosa was killed second attempt after we switched out 2 players. we have gotten LK heroic to about 25/30% with only 2 proper nights of trying. at this point a few players of our 10 man quit or went inactive and we couldn't find replacements and the 10 man quit raiding as well.

since alliance is quite dead on talnivarr I decided to do a faction change and became horde. that's where I am now.

UI: about everything should be shown in this screenshot it is about out dated but my UI is still the same http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy10 ... 1280182838

Key binds: since I use the Razer Naga which is optimized for MMO's I have most of my skills bound to mouse buttons.
beacon of light, sacred shield, flash of light, holy light, holy shock, cleanse, devine sacrifice, divine shield, aura mastery, divine plea, hand of sacrifice are all bound to my mouse.

next to that I have bound hand of salvation to Shift-e Hand of freedom to Shift-Q Hand of protection to 5, judgement to 2, lay on hands to 1.
I don't think I've missed any of my binds here.

Post subject: Re: Hopesfall - Holy paladin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am 
King Crab

mining?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am 
Casual

Has blacksmithing and jewelcrafting according to the armory.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm 

yes its blacksmithing made a little mistake there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:29 pm 
Ex-Officer

Declined. Sorry for the delay.