PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 pm 

1 | PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Ahmet Emre

Nationality : Turkish

2 | CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name : Lorrotar

Class : Mage

Days Played : 174 Days and hours.

Main Role : Being alive at combats and do my max DPS.

Others : Food-Buffs-Portals-Decurse

Armoury link for Main Character : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Lorrotar

Screenshot of your Raiding UI : http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8550 ... 035121.jpg

Combat Log Parses (WorldOfLogs, WoWWebStats, WoWMeterOnline, etc.) :

Not been in a guild responsible of keeping logs with my mage.

Why have you chosen your current Talent Build?

I tried many builds and made theorycraft about talents,but I beleive this is the greatest one about survival and good dps as Fire.

What glyphs are you using (both Major and Minor)?

Glyph of Molten Armor
Glyph of Fireball
Glyph of Living Bomb
Glyph of Fire Ward
Glyph of Frost Ward
Glyph of Slow Fall

Describe how you view your role during a raid encounter. What / who are your priorities?

My first priority is not dying at encounter.Dead man can't make dps mentality.Then doing the best dps while I'm alive and not drive the healers to the wall.
Also I care about not killing friends in raid with failure moves and actions.

What rotation would you use during the ‘perfect’ encounter?

First of all need to put scorch,for caster friends,before demon-lock cast shadow bolt.Then living bomb-fireball spam until I get hot streak,after I get Hot Streak buff,I don't stop and cast 2 more fireballs,after I cast two more fireballss,I use the pyroblast right after last fireball,so queued pyro on the way.And if the last 2 fireball I casted after Hot Streak is crit also,I get 1 more hot streak after my Pyroblast.So that makes 2 x Pyroblast at same time with only global cd between casts.(But you really need to used to it otherwise Living Bomb critical blast can waste 1 of your free pyroblast.)

What professions do you have and why did you choose them?

I was Ench/tailor since vanilla so I can craft good items,make enchants to myself.It helps with expansions also,when you get cap level fast you can get good start raiding with crafts.And tailoring's Spell power proc is priceless.

Assuming access to gear is not an issue. What are your next 3 planned upgrades and why those items?

I need to change my boots,I was using 245ilevel heroic boots from togc10 and since my hit it overcapped,I bought it,it gives better spell power.Even I think it's not that bad item,the truth is,it still have much better.
Then,I need to change my offhand,don't need much crit-hit items.Need more haste.A crit-haste giving item would better.Last,Muradin's Spyglass exchange with Phylactery of the Nameless Lich or Charred Twilight Scale would be better.

Names of any Alts you frequently play :

Fiorentina

3 | RAIDING INFORMATION

Tell us about your computer and connection to the internet :

Have 4gb RAM with core2quad processor,zotac 9600 GT graphic card,8 mbit stable connection.

Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working Microphone?

Have both.

Do you own and use a Blizzard authenticator?

I don't,but I never get hacked,all 5 years I played WoW.

What add-ons do you use for the following :
Boss Abilities - DeadlyBossMods
Threat Management - Omen
Raid Frames - CTRaid
and Decursive.

4 | GAMING (optional) and WORLD OF WARCRAFT HISTORY

What is your raiding experience?

Vanilla wow cleareance till 4 horsemen with my mage.
TBC cleareance excluding sunwell,with my mage.
WotLK - 10man and most of 25man hardmode experience with my shaman and mage.

What’s your guild history? What guilds have you been in? Explain your reason/s for leaving your previous guild :

Khadgar's Rage(Burning Legion and Magtheridon) - Disbanded because of Four horsemen at old naxx.
The Asylum(Mazrigos) - Disbanded after Sunwell patch because of people quit the game.
Discrucio(Mazrigos) - After The Asylum regrouped,people bored of the game after ulduar patch again and disbanded.
The Legacy(Mazrigos) - Left because of university issues.
Non Serviam(Dunemaul) - Guild stopped progressing with summer and disbanded.

Do you have a history with any other MMORPGs or co-operative on-line games?

A little bit Ultima Online

5 | BONUS INFORMATION

What websites do you go to for WoW related information? What information do you get from them? How frequently do you go to these sites?

elitistjerks. I often get info from there but not amazingly much.I'm not pedantic at all but I think I can make theorycraft of my own class and thinks about some mechanics also.

What are your strengths and weaknesses;

a) As a player of your class?

If you know how to play mage really,you are the best caster dps of the game.Also have much survival abilities like ice block and frost-fire wards with mana shield,blink..bla bla.There are making mages attractive,with also food,intellect buff and Amplify magic on physical dmg encounters
There's no weakness about mage really,especially on PvE.(ofc we can't tank boss that's not issue =P

b) As a member of a team?

Not jealous,younger age-mature brain,fast learner,handling criticism,not doing drama.I'm strenght about personality enough.As I said before I'm not pedantic but I really dislike if there's a player playing not over 1 year even but trying to teach me mechanics of game and my class,the things I already know even.But I don't get angry with them anyway.Just tellng them I already know all of it and being calm.

Do you have any Sponsors in the guild who can vouch for your skill?

Nope =(

Why do you want to be a member of Crab People?

Because I wanna play with skilled players by a good raiding progress.

What can you offer to us?

A top skilled mage with 100% attendance.(if there's not very special issues.)

Is there anything you would like to ask us?

I don't think so

Additional info :

My shaman was my main at naxx-ulduar times,her nick is Earthfury,at Dunemaul.(her nick was Helalcigeldi at Mazrigos)

Last words

Here is my application I hope you liked it,best regards.Lorrotar

Post subject: Re: Lorrotar - Xrealm mage application
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm 
Casual

Declined full on mages currently.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "