A. Personal Name : Pavlos
B. Age and Gender : 20 , Male
C. Where are you from? : Greece

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Server : Kazzak
B. Character Name : Pháze
C. Race and Class : Undead , Warlock
D. Number of days played : 207
E. Anything else you would like to mention about your character to make it shine? : Well i dinged 85 two days after cata release . I would have done that faster but i have to travel aswell between those two days to another city. I know my gear is kinda back but i can make it .
G. Link you characters armory page : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... e/advanced
H. Alts? : None

3) IN-GAME & PERFORMANCE INFORMATION

A. Playing times : Dont have any specific apart from those of the raid i might be online for whole day i might be for 10 hours i dont have any standards on that .

B. Previous Guild(s) : Lotto , Samurai , Pwnanza
C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) :
Guild : Lotto
Reason : As far as i can remember i was in lotto for about .. 3.5 -4 months. I can say it was the best guild i have ever been in since i started playing wow not only as for pve progress but for its guild and raid environment aswell . I go promoted there after 2 weeks or so i dont remember really clearly .So it comes when we were progressing on icc , and we reached LK .I was in every raid on the starting lineup except from the times when the locks between us were talking about which item someone wants and we were passing our place to some bosses to each other. When we reached LK i was benched on his tries because like the raid leader said when i asked him i was kinda undergeared for that fight . I defined him that i didnt care about the loots i just wanted to raid and he told me that i would be in the starting line up after LK's 1st kill , so i waited. When our 1st kill on LK came i was in the starting line up as they said but after that they had many new trials and they wanted to test them .So some of the raiders had to be benched and i was one of them but the thing is that we had to remain online incase of someone of them failed . Anyways that continued for some time and i got some more kills from LK and then decided to stop wow for summer.

Guild : Samurai
Reason : The story continues here . In september that i decided to start playing again i made application to some guilds but i got rejected because i didnt have logs from fights . In kor'gall i was no decent pugs were made so it was very hard to pug something and record some logs so i could provide them to any guild . (The reaon i didnt have logs was that after one month the logs on WOL are expired ) . So after 1.5 month of guild hunting i spoke to some real life friends and told me that they are reforming an old guild they had on vanilla-tbc and early release of WOTLK . They convinced me that they were getting really good so i decided to join them . I had in my mind to give them time untill the 1st weeks of cata to see if we can make something good in the raids but that doesn't happen so i decided to find another guild that would satisfy ny needs and my hunger for rankings on boss kills . The main reason that our raids do not go so well is because of some people's fuck ups and because the officers wanna do things the hard way . So that makes the situation kinda frustratingand some people got pissed off and argued with some other . And considering that we raid 10 man the progress is really low .

Guild : Pwnanza
Reason : Well when i got into Pwnanza i didn't manage to do more than 1 raids . Because after that raid something really important poped in real life and i had to travel abroad and i could'nt have any internet or computer access ton inform the officers about my problem so i got kicked as everyone would have done in their posittion. And when i got back they allready had 3 new warlocks. And of course they couldn't trust me again .

D. Previous PVE-experience (Vanilla-TBC-WotLK) :
Vanilla : None since i wasnt playing then , i was only watching friends playing and asking things but i wasnt really bothered on playing on that period.

TBC : Karazhan - Gruul - Magtheridon - Zul Aman - Serpentshrine Cavern - Mount Hydjal cleared . Tempest Keep 3/4 - Black Temple 7/9 - SWP (none since we had summer vacations and then most of the people stopped playing)

WOTLK : Malygos - Naxxramas - Obsidian Sanctrum 3D - Vault of archavon - Trial of the Crusader - Trial of the grand crusader : Insanity (10/25 man cleared). Ulduar 25 man cleared (but it was kinda late so that doesn't count so much) . Icecrown Citadel 25 man cleared on normal and heroic mode. Icecrown Citadel 10 man heroic mode untill sindragossa. Ruby sanctrum 10 man heroic cleared.

Cataclysm : Bastion of twilight 4/4 - Blackwing decent 3/6 - Throne of the 4 winds 2/2 normal - Bastion of twilight 1/5 heroic

E. Describe your role in raids, aswell as a possible extraordinary role on some encounters : Well warlocks and rogues on tbc used to be the top dps classes. Warlock still is on of the top dps classes but that depends on every player's skill. As a warlock i can provide the raid with soulstone , healthstone and replenishment being destro specced.Also can grand a member of the raid the dark intent buff which increases my haste and the targeted player's by 3% and an additional 3% of periodic damaging and healing spells stacking up to 3 times , so that makes it 9%. Summoning people also helps when a replacement has to be done . On previous raid contents warlocks were need aswell for tanking bosses apart from dpsing e.g (Mimiron - Illidan etc.) , now on cataclysm with the contents we have untill now locks aren't needed for that job.

F. Link us a WWS/WMO/DPS report to show your performance raidwise :
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7glmtscw ... =210&e=427
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7glmtscw ... 502&e=6863
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7glmtscw ... 092&e=8441
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7glmtscw ... 450&e=9835

G. Link us your former DKP Profile/Guild DKP system : All the prievious guilds i have been used Loot Council . In pwnanza they use dkp but there was a problem with access on site and i dont think i was in the dkp standings.

H. We take PTR seriously, do you have any issue being raid ready on PTR for raiding content?:Well , im always on PTR with my best friend because he is a warlock aswell and we are testing new spells rotations and stats together so we can discuss about everything together and end up on a better conclusion.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications :
Nvidia Graphics card : 9600 gt2
3GB ram
3.2 Ghz processor dual core
B. Internet-connection : 24mbps internet connection adsl
C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? : No
D. Do you have a microphone and are you able to communicate on Teamspeak 3.0 ? : Yes

E. Screenshot of your in-game UI showing your keybinds : http://img39.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsho ... 53153.jpg/

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Crab People?: Wel i'm looking for a guild that is on the same performance level as it my previous one ; Lotto . And as much as i can i see you guys are really good and u are on the same level and i think kinda better . You have acomplished what every wow player that wants to be on top of the ranks would like to do so its a very good reason for me to apply to you . From the experience you have guys can someone understand that youre awesome not only on the raiding part but as people aswell ,becasue someone that is not good in his real life as a character i dont think could make something really convincing on WoW because the other people would throw him away . I want to be on the same raiding level i was in WOTLK and i hope that i will make it join u .

B. Why should we pick you?: Well u guys might think that wanting to leave from a a guild because of its progress on raids might be kinda wrong decission but everyone wants the best for himself i believe so that's why i want to leave the guild i am right now because it doesnt make me happy the way things work in there . Now i want to find a good guild like u are. I know decent english and i'm a helpfull person , i can help everyone that needs some kind of help but as far as i can . I dont make the same mistake more than twice but not more than once it depends on how much i have understood the tactic or how u want me to act . When i'm raiding i put my 100% of myself on the raid and i dont think anything else apart from it ,so im fully concentrated on my goal which is one ... endgame raiding progress

C. What are you goals besides character development in World of Warcraft : Endgame progress 1st of all . But that comes along with having fun because i dont think that someone can be at his 100% of his performance when he's on a bad mood . Earning raid achievements is one of my hobbie-goal in wow i love getting raid achievements because they prove "what you're made of"

D. Is there anything you would like to add?: Well I am a student at the Marketing University of Athens . I always go out to clubs on the weekends and when my favourite football team is playing home I am going to the stadium . Meeting new people and going for coffees is another habit .
E. Is there anyone in Crab People who can possibly vouch for you? : Unfortunatelly no.

6) CONFIRMATION

A. Are you sure this is your final application? : Yes
B. Now end your application by telling us a joke : After dying in a car crash, three friends go to Heaven for orientation. They are all asked the same question, "When you're lying in your casket, and friends and family are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say about you?" The first guy immediately responds, "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the great doctors of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in the children of tomorrow." The last guy thinks for a moment, and then replies, "I guess I'd like to hear them say, 'Look, he's moving!'"

Post subject: Re: X realm warlock application
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:46 pm 

Got quite a few remarks here:

Demonology spec; you got aftermath and 1/3 shadow and flame, missed the patch notes? Also consider your use of glyph of lash of pain rather than blindly following theorycrafting based on single-target fights.
Destruction spec; imp life tap over mana feed is not a good idea, 8% extra crit on bane of doom while your imp has to rely on healers to stay alive isn't optimal either. You got aftermath here as well (regardless of missing patch notes), instead of nether protection which is so much more useful, especially in PvE.

Gems: metagem not updated (patch notes!!), there is no reason to skip a 20 int socket bonus.

Reforging: I don't think you should have to reforge haste into hit when you still have better options to get hit. I'd advice you to 'reset' your reforging once in a while, especially after getting some new items.

Also when you link a WoL log, 1 link to a raid/your guild's page should suffice rather than posting multiple links to fights where you feel you did good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm 

Well you are right on the things you said about the specs but the last time i played was about a month ago . I didnt have time to play and my acct closed due to gamecard .
About the links i just do it that way so it can be easier for you to check them and u dont need to spend a lot of time on clicking etc. you just open the fights on different tabs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 pm 
Ex-Officer

Sorry for not being able to get back to you, been reviewing the caster roster.

Like with Tosaa I don't believe we can fit another ranged DPS in at the momemt