[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] X-realm/faction Holy Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] X-realm/faction Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm 

About Me

Hello,

My name is Jens, im 26 and live in Denmark. I'm working in a kindergarten where I cook and help take care of kids age 0-7. I work days (no weekends) and usually home around 14.00 (server time). So work wont interfere with any raid attendance.

I speak English, and ofc. Danish. My English is good, and I can communicate with no problems on vent or another voice communication app. Im used to communicate on English during raids, where I have been doing some leading as well.

My current guild is Decimation, Neptulon-EU, we migrated from Talnivarr as a guild late wotlk, to get more recruitment options since the Alliance is less than optimal on Talnivarr. This worked well until lately where a few old members started going on break, some was unreliable and it was hard to make good raid-setup. Further more the progress stopped (currently 1/13 HC) and farming normal mode is not enough for me. So I have taken a casual rank in the guild for now while applying to guilds, where my ambitions can be met.

I play a Holy Paladin and I have been, since Vanilla beta. I love to play holy, since its the most challenging spec for a paladin, I my opinion at least.

About my Character

Name: Jamìe
Played: 309 days
Spec: Holy (32/5/4)
- I play with this talent-point setup, since its what compliments my current gear best, and it´s the best spec at the moment imo. I will probbably change it to (31/3/7) when the new changes comes on live servers.

Key-bindings: These are the ones I use the most, and I chosen these cause they are easy to reach and makes for faster reactions.
1: Holy Shock
2: Holy Light
3: Flash of Light
4: Divine Light
5: Holy Radiance
E: Judgement
Q: Beacon of Light
½: Cleanse
Shift+½: Lay on Hands
T: Light of Dawn
F1: Hammer of Justice
F2: Word of Glory
F3: Divine Favor
G: Avenging Wrath
F: Aura Mastery
X: Divine Plea

*all target heals are made into mouse over macro´s
- example;
#showtooltip Holy Shock
/cast [mod,target=player][target=mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][nogroup,target=player][target=targettarget,help,nodead] Holy Shock

Armory:
WoL: (In some reports I am not showing as healer, hence tanking from my side was needed)

Screen shot:

Connection:
I have a good connection, and I have never had any disconnect problems.

Experience and Motivation

I have played World of Warcraft since the first beta. It have always played paladin and for many years as the only character. (current alts: Warrior 85, Hunter 72).

I am a player that likes to raid, farming or wiping don´t matte to much. I wiping is needed for progression, that's where I want to be. I try to keep a positive mind and take the good things away from failed try´s. And I am ofc. open to constructive criticism. Raiding is fun as long as there is a new goal ahead, progressing in new areas/instance. Learning new things.

I can offer an player that play´s to always improve, and are flexible regarding spec and raid times. If there is a member who will help the raid in a better way that I can in a current situation I step out. Guild first, then the individual.

Vanilla:
ZG: full (holy)
MC: full (holy)
Bwl: full (holy)
Aq40: 5/8 (holy)
Naxx40: 8-9/15 (holy)

TBC:
Kara: full (holy)
Gruul: full (holy)
MagT: full (holy)
Ssc: 5/6 (holy)
The Eye: 3/4 (holy)
Hyjal & BT: did a few kills here on first bosses before I took a break from the game for a few months.

WOTLK:
Naxx: full (prot/ret)
Ulduar: 12/14 (guild broke up and I found a job that dident alow me to attend raids so took some time off while I had this job)
Totc: 0 (same as above)
ICC normal: 12/12 in 10 and 25 man (Holy/Prot)
ICC HC: 11/12 (25man) 12/12 (10man)

Guild History

Craftwerk/Werk, Outland EU: Guild couldn't hold together after John aka. infernie/inferno stopped playing.

Concilliatrix, Shadowsong EU: Joined this guild where alot of IRL mates was playing, so I decided to give it a chance. And if was fun to play with friends for a long time, until the guild slowly died when moving to Xavius-EU, disbanded shortly after Ssc and TK came out. After this I played in a guild called Eye of Odin for a short period of time before I transferred back to Outland.

Corrupted Destiny Outland EU: Joined this guild when I transferred back to the server since I came back to Outland with out having any plans of what to do there, so I raided there for some time, and one day they guild fell apart, (GM got hacked and guild disbanded, half the members never joined back), so I joined the new Corrupted Destiny after a short absent from the game, where my friend Daizuke was the new GM, and I stayed here until a few weeks into ICC, where we once again got Concilliatrix back together and tryed that for a few months, until the low population on the new server once again ended up being fatal for the guilds raid progress.

Decimation, Neptulon EU: Joined this guild with a few friends, made it to some good progress in icc, and are still currently in this guild as an officer/co-raidleader. The reason I no longer wish to be in this guild is related to disapointing progress and a lazy attitude from raiders all from old members to trails.

Jamìe/Jens

Post subject: Re: X-realm/faction Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 am 

Amg DKpala :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:47 am 
Casual

Hi,

I'm a non-officer paladin of Cráb People.

I've only looked through the application briefly but stopped on binds.
I count at most 19 keybinds based on your screenshot. Personally I have more than 50 which I use on a regular basis.
Divine Shield/Prot, Healthstone, mana pot, hand spells especially stand out. But also dps spells, taunts, trinkets.

Am I missing something?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 pm 
Casual

Wheres the blessing of kings glyph? :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm