[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Tuned - Frost DK - Burning Blade

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Tuned - Frost DK - Burning Blade
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:00 pm 

Name: Vince Ro
Race: Alien (abducted, yes cant help it)
Profession: Non
School: Yes until 2/3 ingame!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character history/Raiding times:
Ive played wow from the start. I began with a tarded, tauren ugh warrior. Here I cleared every stance, raid dungeon with in vanilla wow. When TBC came out I rerolled paladin. Cleared everything including TBT and TSP. Now WOTLK came and my eye fell on the DK right away!. I missed tanking and this actually made it fun as I discovered new things with this class.

I can raid every day. There are some exceptions, some days I might have IRL situations. This will happen like 2/3 times a month. For the rest im available.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I applying to Crab People?

-Cause Im looking for a pro serious guild, in which i can have fun and feel home. I just want the next guild to be the final and the best.
-Cause i love blood elf females too!
- Friend of mine irl, which is now my GM at Burning Blade recommended me this guild as he has been on this server before. Some might now him as Hordefighter <3

Why do I apply!
1) Im quite serious, active and hard working. Im up for the best
2) Serious, dedicated, active and skilled. All you need is it?
3) Experience (Vanilla,TBC,WOTLK)
4) I want to be the first in everything! I dont care how long something takes, it just have to work and im not gonna give up.
5) I am always prepared! Though Illidan keeps saying im not!

*Ingame character info:*

Name: Tunedbeats (this is funny as I see you got a member named like this. I just wanna say something about it. I dont wanna be a second tunedbeats and i respect his and my name =p I will change it, already made that plan haha.
Level: 80
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight
Professions:
Herbalism: Flowas for the ladies! 450/450
Mining: 450/450
Cooking 225/450
Fishing 201/450
First Aid 450/450
Other characters: 70 paladin, 60 warrior, and some twinks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current guild: Expert Level
Reason of leaving: GM told me he is going back to talnivarr and see's potential in me. He knows this server so i am gonna go along.
The guild has been inactive for the last 3 weeks and there are only just a few of us still comin online every day. We sometimes have to join puggs for 25, which I really hate.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Tunedbeats

Spec: Frost. I know it is the spec for tanking, though some may say it is not. I have proven myself to be quite right about it several times. Some even follow me going frost for tanking when they are not.

Achievement points: 2100
Additional info:
I use Ventrilo, including mic ofc.
As addons I use: dbm, omen, magicrunes, dps meter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it for now puppies. Im hungry to aid you in your quest.
So gimme some blood elf boobies right now!!
When you need me just reply on this application or tell me to contact you ingame. I will then create a character so we can discuss any further!

-Tuned*

Post subject: Re: Tuned - Frost DK - Burning Blade
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:06 pm 

Forgot to post my experience:

I cleared everything except for Malygos(due to lack of players) sarth 3d, naxx25 and kel'thuzad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:15 pm 
Ex-Officer

Atleast Tunedbeats isn't the warrior who has a thread about people using his name!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:39 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm 
Casual

Sounds to me like:
Cleared Naxx 25 (except Kel'Thuzad)
Cleared Sartharion 2D

Not cleared Malygos due to lack of people.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm 

Think you got it slightly wrong as well Laceratos, but instead of correcting you, I'll add to the confusion:

Sarth 3d but not Maly
Naxx but not Kelly T
Tuned but not Tunedbeats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:36 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 pm 
Casual

You have an awesome trinket :>

Also.. you have gemmed allot for defense but you are already above the defense cap to become crit immune? how come? :o

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

You know i have to ask how'd you heard of my name :) It's not really a common name !

Guess im honored though