[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Jimmycarr application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Jimmycarr application
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm 

[b]Name: [/b]Joe Bayley
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Class:[/b]Hunter
[b]Race:[/b]Troll
[b]Country:[/b] England..living in Scotland atm

[b]About me:[/b]

I finished my a levels in July then i applied for the RAF in November..i was rejected because they said that i lacked confidence and life experience. So they told me to return in 1 year. Since then, i have moved to scotland to work with my sister on Public relations and Events management. This is primarily a daytime job with the occasional barshift in the night thrown in. Apart from working and eating, i have pretty much nothing to do.. I left my girlfriend down in devon so not even she is a distraction to me.

[b]Wow History[/b]

Been playing wow about 18 months and ive been completely hooked on it. I spent far too much time on it whilst i should have been revising for my a levels. Hence to say that i achieved 2 E's. :(
Oh well, but yeah, i levelled to 70 as quick as i could then rane got me into madhouse. Tazmoo took an instant dislike to me because i didnt know how to play my class and he got the whole guild hating me, so i decided to move on and start raiding with another guild. I then got Crabs to boost me in BT a few times and i got enough t6 to get me into Army. I raided with them for a few months before the patch and then when wotlk came out, i was spending time revising for my RAF tests. I took too long for Army to level to 80 and was kicked. After that i got bored with hunter and levelled a druid (Sebo..74 atm). But recently i have fallen in love with playing hunter again and i would like to get back on the raiding scene. Because of the long time it has taken me to get to playing hunter again, my gear is not the best. It seems that i am at a stage when i am close to getting new gear for most slots. I just have to grind a few more heroics and they i will be exaulted with argent crusade and i can get the chest and boots. etc

[b]Raiding History:[/b]

Between Death cult legion, Hated and army, i think that i raided everything up til the twins. In army, we were unsuccessful, but that was a few days before wotlk and we didnt try again.

In wotlk, i have done most raids:
naxx 10 & 25
OS 10 & 25
Voa 10 & 25
i have watched rane in eoe 10 and i know all the tacs and have come close, but it is hard in a pug without vent etc.

[b]My reason of applying.[/b]

Atm, i am in Expendable Penguins. We 'Raid' a few times a month, and i feel that i need more than that to motivate me. When i was in Army, we would raid Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun and this gave me a lot of experience and i was able to better myself. i also geared up fast. I know that if i was in a good raiding guild then i would be able to drastically better my raiding performance, both in experience and gear.

[b]Professions:[/b]

I am 445 LW and 450 skinner on Jimmy
And a 395 Enchanter on sebo

[b]My Char(s):[/b]

Atm, i have Jimmy and Sebo (74 feral druid)..if needed, i could also level sebo and be any spec needed.

[b]Armory Links[/b]

Jimmy : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Jimmycarr

Sebo : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... arr&n=Sebo

As i said, i think with a bit of raiding then i would be able to better my gear quite significantly. I just wish that i had gone for it when wotlk came out. Then i would be a more convincing applicant.
And yes, i know that i have lots of +12 stam enchants. but that was just to level LW. I was waiting til i renewed my gear til i spend lots of gold on my enchants. And i will. Eg. when i get to exaulted with Argent crusade, i will get new chest...will be gemmed and enchanted, New boots, which will be enchanted and i will get the Arcadum for the head slot.

[b]Extra info:[/b]

Because i have nothing on my agenda apart from daytime work, i wil be able to attend a high proportion of raids. Obv i can speak and understand english and i have Vent and TS. I have recently upgraded my PC to a Quadcore so there shouldnt be any probem there.

Anyway, i think ive gone on enough. When reviewing my application, dont linger on my gear too much, because that can be easily changed. I know what i am doing in raids and am able to do a substantial amount of damage and dps.

thanks for reading

Jimmy

Post subject: Re: Jimmycarr application
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 am 
Ex-Officer

Just so you know I've read it, I'll get back to you at some point.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 am 

thanks man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm 

Yeah, i admit that i didnt know anything about my class. I think my rotation was like serpent sting and aimed shot. :) i never said i was a 'core raiding member', just that we raided and i was shit. I accept that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm 
hi oliver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:48 pm 

spose i could have made it clearer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:21 am 
Casual

get a room

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:46 am 
Ex-Officer

While we are in desperate need of a hunter, your gear wouldn't be adaquate. As we're working on Heroic: Glory to the Raider achievements you'd constaintly be left out not allowing you a chance to get the gear needed to preform well enough to warrent a raid spot.

For now declined; however if you can significantly upgrade your gear we'll re-consider your application to join.