[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 am 

Hey Crab People =)

About Me :
My name is Kristoffer, I'm a 16 year old boy from Norway.
I got no School or Job, So i play quite alot i would have to say, I am a Happy, uhm Open minded, ( SOmetimes even funny! ) I always got time to raid, if not i need to have a really really good excuse, ( Like if someone has died or something like that, Or if the whole town has a black out or if i fell and broke my foot and is in the hospital )
"If we wipe" I am willing to sit up all night to get it done ;)

About my earlyer wow Experience :
I was really unlucky because when i first started wow, I fell in love whit it at once !, But i was a little bit lazy whit levling and i wanted to try out everything and every class.

So i started a Gnome Mage, A Dwarf Warrior and a Night Elf Hunter, I did not know witch one to level so i leveled them all when i had time.
Then I finally came to level 45 whit my Warrior, 44 whit my mage and my hunter hang back in level 33. So i went whit the warrior!
I finally decided to get my Warrior up because it looked like it was so fun tanking ! but then when i finally got to level 50 The Burning Crusade came out, and then i did not really feel like levling anymore, so i begin to level my mage again ( I jumped alot from Charr to Charr as you see, hope its not confusing to read :)) and i loved AOE farming, I got my mage to 60, Then some days after got my warrior to levle 60, and the gear was so new and looked so cool on warrior so i levled my warrior to 70 and i begin to pvp and got full Gladiator, Then got my mage up to 70 and loved mage pve, And i got full epic pve gear on him and joined Intruders ( Good alliance guild on Maghteridon Before all the alliance left Maghteridon and started on other realms) So that was it for my alliance charr's and all my irl friends quit wow ! So i found out i would start levling a Horde Paladin whit my Brother on Talnivarr!
I leveled 1-70 in 3 weeks! and got to 70 4 days before WOTLK came out.

This is a little long about my wow experience i think :/ Damnit, I will tallk about something else now , ( I love writing when i first start )

About my paladin:
My Paladin is Shrinkz level 80 Holy paladin
I am Apperently in the guild < Animosity> and i wanna go bigger ! I would say i like to go fast, go big and ye Achive ! and it seems like Crab People is the place to do that =)
I did not really get to do so much whit the paladin in Tbc since i leveled it 4 days before wotlk, But on my warrior and mage I have been in Gruul, SSC, BT, MH, TK, KZ, some in SWP.
In WOTLK i have been in 15/15 Naxx 10, 14/15 Naxx 25, ( Wiped on 5% on KZ and could not join the next raid) 1/1 Sath 10/25, Every HC in game, Not cleared Malygos (Wiped on 10% and we did not try again >.< )

U can see my Armory here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Shrinkz

Or you can ofc whisper me in game and i will tell u all that i did not say here !

I got a mic that is working ofc, i got Ventrillio, I always farm money before raids to pay for flasks, Pots, well fed food, and of repairs, I am willing to Follow Crab People all around if u ever for some reason find out u are gonna change realm i am willing to take Migration whit you.
I dont think there is so much to say about me =)
I can add that, If i have a bad day, I do not let it go out of other people, I get really fast happy I am always Helping out as much as i can and ye, My gems and enchants can always be improved (what i am doing now :) )

I hope this is enought about me, and ye, I understand English really good, I can speak swedish, Dannish Norwegian, Understand some Dutch, Ye, You wanna know more about me, Just ask me ! =)

Hoping for a positive reply

Thank you =)

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm 
Casual

Declined.

Our paladin crew is amongst the best in the world, and I intend for it to stay as such.
That means we don't have a spot for anyone less than super skilled, super dedicated, and super hardcore.

The amount of time spent on your paladin, your gems, your pvp ratings, your gear, your reputations and your experience say otherwise.
Also, you're a tad young.

Good luck elsewhere!

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 pm 
Casual

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 pm 
Casual

I'm being nothing but truthful, also I said good luck