[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Orpic - Balance Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Orpic - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:35 pm 

Apply Druid Orpic

*01.Age: 19

*02.Sex: Male

*03.Nationality
Norway

*04.Playtimes (when, how much, average a day, bedtime)
i can play everyday from 15.30 - 00.00. (always active)

*05.Previous raiding experience
First i was on Jaedenar and started raiding in Plan C guild and we downed 3 wings in naxx before of tbc, the guild moved with the arrival of tbc on another server so i tooked a break for some mounths, but when i camed back didn't do much in tbc, just he usuall ZA mount runs, SSC, TK and some BT wich i did them on neptulon in a guild called Maat (Norwegian guild) , when sunwell appeared i had no time for it since i was out of the country, now i camed back in wow in aprox this year on january lvl'ed the druid up and here i am back Smile ans yeah i transfered to kazzak because of the insane lagg on Neptulon.

*08.Your goals in WoW
My goals in WoW is to make a good guild, be a nice player and learn new things everyday!

*09.Friends in Cràb People?
Dont think i have any, but i make friends fast ;p

*10.Why you want to join Cràb People
I want to join Cràb People because im looking for an Experienced and skilled raiding guild. Ive heard alot about you from TBC! and ye, i thought that must be the perfect guild for me, so here i am. Donno much about your guild, i am just looking for a guild with respectable players that are serious when they come to raids.

*11.What can you do, to make Cràb People better
Well if u let me in the guild, you can be 200% sure that you have an active player that brings flasks, food and everything that is needed for raid! I enjoy playing my boomkin druid especially because it's my "favorite" class and i'm doing my best to out dps the other classes. I never never miss my appointments, in game or in rl, so the guild can always count on my raid sign ups.

*12.Are you social? Do you talk a lot on ventrilo or are you the passive type?
i am social ;> i like to talk, but i know when to stop.

*14.Basic info about you What you do iRL and other stuff you feel like sharing with us about you
I'm an outgoing guy, I like to have fun and enjoy all aspects of life. I love music and being outdoors. I also am someone who likes to be social and I like to make new friends and have good experiences

*15.Other: Anything else you might want to add?
Yes, Raiding is fun no matter if we wipe 200times. That means im not a whiner :)

*19. Insert Armory/CT ect. link here
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ak&n=Orpic

Post subject: Re: Orpic - Balance Druid
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 pm 

Ohh btw guys, im on Kazzak EU atm. but if i get in i will migrate right away! :) Thanks for watching my Apply =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm 

Forgot to tell you about my WOTLK experience, Currently Cleared all 25 mans and 10 mans in WOLTK, OS with 2 drakes up. Tried 3 drakes but wiped at 20% (tank got one shotted)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm 

Norwegian guild on Kazzak.. Does that mean remnants of the Core people, or something different altogether(I know Kazzak is/was chalk full of Norwegians..)?

And good luck with your app, I have no say in these things what-so-ever!

Edit: Oh nevermind, I misread that part.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

Enigma.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:48 pm 

haha failure xD but like ive heard much about you, but i dont know much about your guild as a guild, if u understand :):)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 pm 

hehe stop finding fails in my apply :p i used long time on it... lets bring me an answer so we can celebrate instead :):)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:06 pm 
Ex-Officer

You copied an application from Equilibrum, you can't have taken that long to write it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:21 pm 

Well m8 , i just want a nice and experienced raiding guild thats all, i dont want to discuss things that ive done wrong :(