[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] X-Realm || Zavina Prot warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] X-Realm || Zavina Prot warrior
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 am 

Howdy! this is my cross-realm application, my char is currently on Bloodscalp realm, but can transfer at any time :)

First, a little general Information about me and my character.
1. Char Name: Zavina
2. Char Spec: Protection
3. Char Class: Warrior
4. Char Race: Tauren
5. Armory: WoW page is down atm, just search for Zavina on Bloodscalp Realm whenever it is open.
Clarification: i got full Valorous gear(Wall of terror in avoidance gear) slayer of the lifeless as tanking wep(Last laugh never dropped) 33k hp in hp gear, about 31k in my Avoidance gear.
6. Char Profs: Mining / JC 450, Cooking, First aid and fishing 450. max riding skill
7. Gems/enchants: in my current gear i have focused alot on my HP, as my Avoidance is ok, and for Sar3d (sartharion tanking) i would need alot of HP to not get 1hitted by flamebreath when i have torment debuff, but all in all its for PVE endgame Boss tanking, i got avoidance gear aswell for fights that is not that much in need of a large amount of HP.

1. Name : Leo Christopher Amadeus Winnem
2. Age : 18
3. Occupation: Computer Technisian
4. Country : Norway
5. Play Times: Any Day Exept Saturday from 17:00-XX:XX(for aslong as am needed)
6. Connection: 16mbit Internet connection, 100% stable.

Second, my World of Warcraft EXPERIENCE
Pre Tbc PVE Experience: Full Clear of : MC,ZG,BWL,AQ20,AQ40(not C'thun) Naxxramas(DK Wing and SPiderwing) All outdoor Bosses.
Pre Tbc PVP Experience: Highest rank as horde High Warlord (with my hunter)
TBC PVE Experience: Full Clear of: Karazhan, Gruul,Mag,TK,SSC,BT (Kazzak, doom walker) and first 2 bosses of SWP.
TBC PVP Experience: Challanger PVP Title highest achievment in PVP in TBC
Wotlk PVE Experience: Full Clear of: 10man NAx/Maly/Sar 25man Nax/Maly/Sar (sar2drakes aswell, havent gotten 3d down)
Wotlk PVP Experience: Havent done PVP other then a couple bg's and 5 arena's (as prot lol)

Note!: All my PVE Experience in Pre tbc and TBC is as both a Holy pala and Tanking warrior, Wotlk content is purely Warrior Tanking my experience lies, all my PVP experience is either as a holy pala or Hunter.

Third, Why would you invite me?
What can i do to make raiding easier for you?: i am an Active Raider and a Fun player to be around, am skilled in all the aspects of Tanking and the arts of threat, i farm for every raid, making sure i got flasks, food buffs, potions and fully repaired outside the instance before raid start.

and ofcourse what is interesting is why i chose to leave my current guild, and why i wouldnt do the same to you guys
Recently we have had 3 Class leaders and 1 officer (the officer who was basically Running the guild in the guildmasters absence) Left the guild, we have downed Sartharion with 3 drakes, but have absolutely no chance now, as 1 of our key tanks have left the game (not to consider 1 of our best healers and 1 good dps left aswell) the guild is basically breaking apart.
am looking for a new start in a new guild, am a loyal player but my best in-game mates in the guild stopped playing in the guild / the game so.

Thank you for reading through, i really like colors, hope it didn't make the reading harder

Post subject: Re: X-Realm || Zavina Prot warrior
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am 

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... p&n=Zavina

armory link.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 pm 
Casual

Super happy fun colours!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:14 pm 

haha indeed :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 pm 

Lol :[

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 pm 

can post it with pale white if you want me to :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 pm 

Howdy! this is my cross-realm application, my char is currently on Bloodscalp realm, but can transfer at any time :)

First, a little general Information about me and my character.
1. Char Name: Zavina
2. Char Spec: Protection
3. Char Class: Warrior
4. Char Race: Tauren
5. Armory: WoW page is down atm, just search for Zavina on Bloodscalp Realm whenever it is open.
Clarification: i got full Valorous gear(Wall of terror in avoidance gear) slayer of the lifeless as tanking wep(Last laugh never dropped) 33k hp in hp gear, about 31k in my Avoidance gear.
6. Char Profs: Mining / JC 450, Cooking, First aid and fishing 450. max riding skill
7. Gems/enchants: in my current gear i have focused alot on my HP, as my Avoidance is ok, and for Sar3d (sartharion tanking) i would need alot of HP to not get 1hitted by flamebreath when i have torment debuff, but all in all its for PVE endgame Boss tanking, i got avoidance gear aswell for fights that is not that much in need of a large amount of HP.

1. Name : Leo Christopher Amadeus Winnem
2. Age : 18
3. Occupation: Computer Technisian
4. Country : Norway
5. Play Times: Any Day Exept Saturday from 17:00-XX:XX(for aslong as am needed)
6. Connection: 16mbit Internet connection, 100% stable.

Second, my World of Warcraft EXPERIENCE
Pre Tbc PVE Experience: Full Clear of : MC,ZG,BWL,AQ20,AQ40(not C'thun) Naxxramas(DK Wing and SPiderwing) All outdoor Bosses.
Pre Tbc PVP Experience: Highest rank as horde High Warlord (with my hunter)
TBC PVE Experience: Full Clear of: Karazhan, Gruul,Mag,TK,SSC,BT (Kazzak, doom walker) and first 2 bosses of SWP.
TBC PVP Experience: Challanger PVP Title highest achievment in PVP in TBC
Wotlk PVE Experience: Full Clear of: 10man NAx/Maly/Sar 25man Nax/Maly/Sar (sar2drakes aswell, havent gotten 3d down)
Wotlk PVP Experience: Havent done PVP other then a couple bg's and 5 arena's (as prot lol)

Note!: All my PVE Experience in Pre tbc and TBC is as both a Holy pala and Tanking warrior, Wotlk content is purely Warrior Tanking my experience lies, all my PVP experience is either as a holy pala or Hunter.

Third, Why would you invite me?
What can i do to make raiding easier for you?: i am an Active Raider and a Fun player to be around, am skilled in all the aspects of Tanking and the arts of threat, i farm for every raid, making sure i got flasks, food buffs, potions and fully repaired outside the instance before raid start.

and ofcourse what is interesting is why i chose to leave my current guild, and why i wouldnt do the same to you guys
Recently we have had 3 Class leaders and 1 officer (the officer who was basically Running the guild in the guildmasters absence) Left the guild, we have downed Sartharion with 3 drakes, but have absolutely no chance now, as 1 of our key tanks have left the game (not to consider 1 of our best healers and 1 good dps left aswell) the guild is basically breaking apart.
am looking for a new start in a new guild, am a loyal player but my best in-game mates in the guild stopped playing in the guild / the game so.

Thank you for reading through, i really like colors, hope it didn't make the reading harder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm 

i myself didnt participate in the kill as the current warrior class leader was tanking the drakes, and as i was on sartharion they would like to do it with a DK tank instead> replaced me, i havent been in the kill, we have gotten 2 drakes down at the most while i was in the raid.

the guild has done it 1 time, that time i was replaced. havent tried after cause class leaders leaving.