[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Weas - Restoration Shaman lvl 80

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Weas - Restoration Shaman lvl 80
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 am 

Hello Cráb People, I would like to try my luck here and try to join your guild.

I would like to start with some IRL information about myself.

IRL INFO:
My name is Tomáš. I am 19 years old and I am from Slovakia, little country in middle of Europe. I study at law university in Bratislava, our capital city. I have a lot time, which I would use to play wow with skilled players and mainly with people what does guild mean. Playing wow now more than 4 years. My hobbies are : Wow, my school, justice and photoshop.

CHARACTER INFO:
Name: Weas
Level: 80
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

Professions:
Enchanting: 450/450
Cooking: 450/450
Fishing: 450/450
First Aid: 450/450

My WOW-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... arr&n=Weas

Other characters:
Level 75 Orc Hunter on Talnivar called Hatefury ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Hatefury ), then I have old school characters which I did not play a lot in WOTLK expansion, was focusing mainly on my shaman. Here are they:
Dcerushka: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Dcerushka
Emco: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ine&n=Emco
Frozenhand: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Frozenhand

ADDITIONAL CHARACTER INFO:

As I mentioned, I am focusing on my shaman. So here are some more information about my character:

I am playing with my Shaman quite long, started with all my characters pretbc, few weeks after wow was released in Europe.

My played time with shaman is: 125 days, 11 hours, 45 min, 24 seconds.
Total played this lvl (80): 19 days, 3 hours, 55 min, 41 seconds.
My total achievement points: 5610

RAID EXPERIENCE:
I don´t like much PVP thats why I choose PVE way to go. Till now, i have cleared everything, and every boss on all modes possible. That includes all bosses pretbc, TBC and wotlk.
ZG,AQ20,Onyxia,MC,BWL,AQ40,NAXX(60lvls),KARA,GRUULS,MAGGY,SSC,TK,HYJAL,BT & SWP (Killed 3/6 pre nerf, after nerf 6/6 - Realm 1st) Now in Wotlk i done also all instances with all modes Naxx,Malygos and Sartharion +3drakes up on both normal and heroic mode.

PREVIOUS REALM / GUILD:
As I mentioned, that I was at kill Realm Rank 1. Yes, Originaly I was playing on realm Spinebreaker , and our guild was called Original Sin, after we cleared SWP we decided to move here on Talnivarr to see more competition, to meet new people. We transfered here with few our core members and now we were formely know as ChopChop guild.

My status: I was in Original Sin till today in Chop Chop more than 10 months . Enjoyed everything that was possible to do. I was class leader of shamans for like 7/8 months total.
But things happend as they should never go. We had some guild problems in our core setup or ppl, and our opinions were different, so I decided to leave guild.

So my previous guilds are those: Chop Chop - Original Sin - Audacious - And some little one where i started playing with (after I transfered here from Ragnaros)
Originaly my character came from realm Ragnaros EU. I decided to move when there was an free transfer to Spinebreaker, because there were bad lags during raids.

TALENTS and GEAR:
I am restoration, have best gear I could get while playing 0/16/55 - I have 2500 Healing unbuffed, and really good mana pool with mp5 with shield. I also have good gear for elemental talents. About 2250 SP unbuffed.

THX:
I Would like to thank to all ppl who read this , because I know , this is a little big apply. And i wanted to tell everything you might wanted know about me. I am able to raid 5-6x a week, and if some problems with coming on raids occurs, I say before that happens so you will know that. I am allways ready to be prepared with full consumables, elixiers and flasks, I have enough money for that. I am also the person who use Ventrilo as main comunication device and ofc i have microphone too. I also like progress, which contains a lot of hard working to get new bosses kill. I dont affraid of wiping too. I hope that I mentioned everything i could. If you want know something addition, u can simply whisper me ingame or here, i will check.
Thx for reading.

Weas

Post subject: Re: Weas - Restoration Shaman lvl 80
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:02 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

This is how you put up an application, if not with a mechano-hog cartoonish template. I hope you've read the post Bouncers made about him being a bit slack lately, krunk will probably take a look at this aswell as bouncer. Good luck with the app.

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Original Sin... where have i heard that before... wasnt it Wraak's guild ? :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm 
Casual

You are right carstone, but that was OS on a diff server ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 pm 

Hello. Will someone from the officers comment here too about this application please?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 pm 
Casual

*Comment*

Happy? :D

Bouncer and krunky are taking there time :p

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "