Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Kadmio, troll hunter
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm 

Name: Mikael Gustafsson
Character: Kadmio, troll hunter (survival)
Country/languages: Sweden/swedish and english
Computer: Uhm dell and then I don't know more. But it works.

History: Humm I played wow in the first beta and got stuck. Quit playing it for about 4 yeas ago or something and now I started when WOTLK came.
At the moment I am a student but im finding school very booring since it's not the thing I really wanna do at the moment. Anyways I find Wow very booring, except when in raids. I'm almost always fully focused to, but since I seem to have bad luck when I come to new guilds which I thought were serious about raiding, I always get disapointed(do I spell it that way xD?).

When it comes to raid history I have done OS, VoA(omg) Naxx 10 and all bosses except four (kel, thadd, 4h nad saph) so there is kinda why I cant join many guilds, I lack some experience^^. Ive also done a try at malygos 10 and gotten him down to 40%.(bragbrag).

Guildinfo: Well, first I was in a guild which I can not remember it's name of but it disbanded because idiots whiped us at dance in 10 man naxx^^(lol). Then I joined Sêven, which was hmm not my style, the gms mum was sick and stuff so we had to break raids at 22 and stuff (happened a few times) So I said something about gl with his mum and he thought I was being sarcastic/ironic(always mix those 2 together xD) so I got kicked. Well now I am in a pretty decent guild, I have managed to clear naxx 10 with em and so on but still, ppls are to slacky according to me. Still I like em but that't not why I play wow, and thats where Cráb People come into the picture. You guys are really good and are really excited about new challenges like ulduar and stuff, and that's something to value. Well what can I bring to your guild, hmm dunno actually but I hope I can make your progress a bit easier.

My raiding schedule(spelling correct?): Uhm since I still wanna get through the 1 1/2 I have left at this school, the raidingschedule is hum actually an other little problem, every other week I go to school late, like form 12-5 and I wont get home until gmm about 6.30 and since I forgot to check your raiding calendar before I wrote this I dunno when u start :).

My gear: I got 7 parts over lvl 213, some pretty bad gear too like my sabatons,neck and back.

well my stats, my specc and my gear can be found at armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Kadmio

Gems and enchants: I have mostly AP gems but recently noticed that the best hunters use agi gems, so I am gone change em when I get time to farm money. My enchants ain't the best, but enough for now :) I am gonna change them too though when I get time.

If ive done something wrong in my application or forgotten anything important please tell me :).

With dear regards from your humble hunter Kadmio.

Post subject: Re: Kadmio, troll hunter
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:57 pm 
Ex-Officer

Currently full on hunters and have other applicants waiting in line incase we get space. Declined.