[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Shaman X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Shaman X-realm
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm 

Hello, I’ll start this guild application by saying thank you for taking your time to read this.

Section One – About you:
Where do you live: England in a small town called Lincoln in the south
How old are you: 19 turning 20 on the 18th of April.
What sex are you: Male.
What times are you normally online: Below is a detailed schedule that gives you a global idea of my online time: (In game Time)
Monday – Work from 6:30 – 10:30, available till all evening and night
Tuesday – University from 6:30 – 11:30, available till all evening and night
Wednesday – University From 7:30 – 11:45, available till all evening and night
Thursday – University from 6:30 – 10:25, available till all evening and night
Friday – Work from 5:25 – 8:45, available till all evening and night
Saturday – Free Day, available all day and night.
Sunday – Free day, available all day and night.
Is there anything to affect your playing time: Apart from what I said above the only thing that really comes to my mind is a weekly football match on Saturday 7:25 – 9:30.
Are you able to speak and understand English for vent and in game chat: Yes, I have been speaking English for nearly 20 years now and yes I have a mic for vent and I can talk, I can be on vent for nearly all day, so you can tell I use it quite a lot.

Section Two – Your Character:
Name of your Character: Ziaen
Your Class and Race: Troll Shaman
Your armory link: (Full Enchanted and best gemmed, updates not yet shown onto armory) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ge&n=Ziaen.
Your preferred talent spec and why: Currently I use, 0/11/60 I’ve been this spec till about tbc when I first started playing my shaman, clearing content and clearing new instances as this spec through my time in wow (Apart from when I’m on alts – Human Paladin / Human Orc)
What are your professions and why: I use inscription because it provides me with a choice of glyphs which I can easily make without having to find an inscription to do it for me, also I picked Inscription because it gives me an extra shoulder enchant which is always a good extra bonus to have.
Do you have any resistance gear: Yes, I can bring it along to all of our raids to help with different boss counters if needed.
Do you have an WWS log or SS of a dmg meter to show some of your performance: Dont have one on me atm but I’ll link one in the comments box below asap as I get one, hopefully tomorrow or someone time tonight.

Section Three – your wow experience:
How long have you played wow: Around three and a half years now, and been the highest level at every end game content and cleared every raid/instance.
What is your played time: Around 400-500 days spread between five of my alts. Most have about 75, highest is my troll shaman with 106.
What is your previous raiding experience:
Zg / Aq 20 / Aq 40 / Mc / Bwl – Cleared as a Orc Warrior (Prot)
Kara / Maggy / Za / Gruuls / Bt / Sunwell / Tk – Cleared as a Human Paladin (Ret)
Naxx / EoE / OS / Voa – 10/25 man – cleared as a Troll Shaman (Resto) – Ziaen.
What guilds have you been in and why did you leave these guilds: In about three and a half years of playing wow I have only been in about ten guilds, I left most guilds because they dispanded or were slacking or not even trying to clear through new instances or raids that they have not yet done as a guild, together.
Why are you leaving your current guild: I have left my current guild on my sever, because half the guild transferred and joined another guild on another sever, I think that sever was Khadgar, another reason why I left and so did alot of people was because we have cleared all of wow content and our guild master wanted to merge with a 10man guild who have not cleared any of the wow raids, not even VoA this made alot of guild members leave, even officer after a guild discussion with one of the officers the guild decided to dispand and the guild master and the people who were happy enough joined the 10man guild to progress through 10 wow content.

Section four – Why us:
Why did you chose to apply to Crab People and how did you hear about us: I’ve heard about Crab people over various severs, where players were talking about their skill and their new boss kills and after a few months or looking through forums and guild targets, I decided that Crab People was the guild for me, so here I am applying to join you.
Why should we invite you, what can you offer us: You should invite me because I will try my best to be the best member I can be, and I will treat and respect all guild members like they are my family, I can offer you a lot of things, like my high experience in wow or for me being as active as I am, I was 97% + Attendance online in my previous guild, If I could join you I will be 99% + so that’s why I think you’re the guild for me.

Section Five – Other:
What would you say is the hardest boss fight for your class that you have been on and why: Agreeing with most people when I’m saying this, M’uru because his damage both outgoing and incoming is huge, which makes not only a fun fight for healers, a hard one aswell.
What is the most useless and most useful talent in your classes talent tree and why: The most useful talent in my tree would probably have to be riptide, because not only is it a good healing spell it can keep almost everyone up in a raid, and riptide is one of the only HoT’s shamans get, the most useless talent in my spec would be, well I don’t really think their is one as they all help out in a way.
What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths would have to be – Experienced, active, deals well with criticism, social and a very friendly player.
My only weakness would probably be that I speak to much, though speaking can always be good in a way.
Anything else you want to add: I have lots of gold so flasking and getting food won’t be a problem and as I said before I do Inscription which I can help my guild members find a glyph that they want, for free and it would be my mats.
Thanks for taking your time to read my application,
Ziaen – Troll Shaman.

Post subject: Re: Shaman X-realm
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 am 
Casual

Good raiding exp.
Nice app.
Gear seems to be in order.
Awesome raiding times.
Your a troll, but not a female troll! ( kinda sad :( )

Only downside i can see is.... Why herbalism!

Even though we are "OK" on shamans ill poke bouncer anyway.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 am 

Hey Gelt, thanks for the reply :)

Yes, male troll, thinking about swiching to a female troll, woot?

Well I use herbalism because, I wanted to try something new to replace my mining which I got quite bored of so I thought I'd leveling something else up to see what it would be like when its maxed

Anwyays, as I said in my application about the Wws reports, I'll try got one soon...

Promise :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 am 
Ex-Officer

You forgot to mention what class you will be playing in next expansion, seeing as you rerolled every expansion. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am 

Rerolled every expansion?

Shaman was my first character that I raided along with my orc warrior pre tbc, as I said in the application :)