[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Zaika, Holy paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Zaika, Holy paladin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm 

Hello there Cráb People, I made my own application form by mixing up some of the others, I couldnt find any template to fill in, only what the requirements which are needed to join you guys.

General
Name : Basil Sanders
Study: Multimedia Designer
Playing wow for 3.5/4 years now.
Character Information

Character name : Zaika
Class : Paladin (holy)
Professions: At this moment i got Inscription + leatherworking, I got my Inscription maxed with all minor glyphs ingame and almost all majors aswell (before patch). I got my leatherworking around 410. I Mainly took Inscription for the shoulder enchant + its nice to always create your own glyphs for a low price. I took Leatherworking for the bracer enchant which is nice but i personally think it didnt packed out well cause nowadays, Jc is an alot better improvement, cause of the gems + the trinket which can contain sockets. So i am still considering dropping LW for JC.

Armory Link:

The armory link above is not updated, It says it is last updated 8 of april. But i was online every single day after + it says i am wearing pvp gear. Looks like they reseted it back to 8th of april because they say that at every profile. Anyway, I got 4 parts valorous, rest i got naxx 25 gear, whisper me ingame if u want to check it cause words dont say everything.

Spec:
Since the patch is today i made a build which will be like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxA0gM0s ... f0x:IdwcVM

im still considering taking Blessed Hands above Imp wisdom because imo its nicely buffed and alot more efficient, Further if there is another Pala which got BH i wont take it so thats why i am still considering, But i wait till the moment itself.

Rotations:

BoL on mainly the MT/OT, If not needed i place it on a dps orso. JoL, Shock, if crit instant FoL otherwise it depends on what damage the people are taking. But i mainly use my shocks + FoL and if really needed i cast a HL but that depends on which boss or encounter. Always keep JoL up tho.

Previous guilds:

I started raiding in TBC on my rogue called Tolchuck, in the dutch guild called Sanity, which disbanded. After that I joined Horde Style And i raided up to SSC ect. I stopped raiding for a while and started to pvp on my rogue. At the end of TBC i made my own guild called Make them Suffer which disbanded cause of the new expension. In WOTLK i made the guild Hell Bound which disbanded like 2 weeks ago. We Cleared all content, Naxx 25, EoE 25, OS 25 1D. I personally got the 2D achievement because i joined a raid with a friend of mine in epiphany. Hell Bound basically disbanded because of the lacking of people during raiding times, And the good people joined other guilds.

Raiding Experience:

Pre-TBC : none
TBC : kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC.
WOTLK: Naxx 25, Malygos 25, OS 2D

General Questions:

- Are you active (available to raid 5-6 nights/week)?
Yes I am able to raid these days but it depends on what times i couldnt find any schedule on which times you people raid. But i can raid from 18:45 - 22:30/ 23:00.

- Do you have excellent gear (Tier 7)? Yes, but since the armory is offline you should contact me ingame for more info about my gear ect.

- Do you have a microphone and use ventrilo
I got Ventrilo mix + ventrilo 3.0.1 + a Sennheiser headset.

- Are you willing to use pots/flasks on a daily basis ? I will always bring my food + flasks + pots with me during raids.

Raiding UI:
This is my basic Raid UI i mainly have DBM, Omen + recount. but this was just a 10 man run. So i turned them off. I also was Prot that day which i am not used to.

Why CP?

I am always had this guild in the back of my head since you guys always pleased me by clearing the content first on the servers. Which you guys did in Last Stand in the old days. And i am looking for a guild where people dont suck/slack/screw things up.

I know that you guys are full on paladins but i still made this application with a little bit of hope.

Post subject: Re: Zaika, Holy paladin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm 

haha, Ye lots of russians are whispering me cause of my name, Never new that it means something like bunny orso =p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 am 
Ex-Officer

Int, shoo

Also, are those bop(hop), loh and divine shield your actual binds or just protspec?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm 

I was prot that day, And i didnt found any other screenie with my holy ui. Further i personally think my mana pool is to big. I am going to switch some gems to SP + Crit soon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm 
Casual

I do not see Divine Protection on your bars.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:23 pm 

Did not use it at that time. But as i said its an old screenshot and only how the pitbull interface is displayed i wanted to show. I was prot for a couple of days and my interface was kinda messed up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:44 pm 
Casual

Could've made a better impression. Full on paladins anyway. Good luck elsewhere!