[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Badluck Undead Mage

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Badluck Undead Mage
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm 

Hey.

-Days played on this character: 129 days

-Raiding experience: Legitimate raiding experience spans the full length of TBC from Attumen to M'uru. I've also learned the vital skill of rolling my face accross the keyboard for 3 hours in naxx and 3 drakes. I've been and seen the old school raids including old school naxx, but after their times so they don't overly count.
-How long have you played WoW: I've had an account ever since release week in the uk. I only ever really titted about on it until September '09 when I became a jobless student. I hit level 60 the day before TBC came out and I have been on a downward crack spiral ever since.
-Other characters that you have played past lvl40: Holy priest which I've taken to black temple (before the 3.0 dribbler patch), Hunter (which I admit I can't play to save my life), and a Shaman.
-Who told you to go here?: Gwen.
-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: All the damn time. I even have two monitors so I can at least be standing round in Dalaran whilst doing something else.
-Guilds that you have played with: Bottle or Tree, Second Rated, Madhouse. Also took part in some of those old MH/CP(/SB?) groups that went to Hyjal and Slack Temple.
-Why are you filling out this form: Because I need the heroin of raiding.
-What do you think you can add to our guild: Casual racism and another gimp who knows when to be in fire and when to be out of it. I hear I'm also one of the few potion masters left alive after the great potion master fire of '08, and my repitoire is well-rounded.
-Armory profile: http://armorylite.com/eu/Talnivarr/badluck
-Talent build during raids: 56/3/11. Tweaked slightly from standard arcane spec, since extra range on arcane spells is for wimps, and student of the mind is just direly bad, especially compared to delicious invisibility. I haven't set my second spec yet, but I have little intention of playing as fire so I can easily adapt if the range on my arcane spells is a problem.
A screenshot of your current UI in a raid environment:
mmmm, tablebreaker.
-Previous Mmorpgs: DDO, WAR. I've watched someone play furcadia. I then had to 'dispose' of him.
-Why should we let you join Crab Peoples? One day furries will become socially acceptable. On that day, I will shave my head, begin pumping iron, have yotsuba leaves tattoes on my manly pecs and go around kurb-stomping fursuiters. I will be like a derek vinyard against furried. How could you NOT need a guy like that in your guild?
-Any other info you want to tell us? Only boring things. I am a 22 year old student male nurse doing mental health. I live near Liverpool in England and yes, it's as drab and horrible as they say it is. My favourite food is sour cream. I am an avid warhammer player and I run an ork army. I have yet to paint myself green and go on a rampage around town. I enjoy fiddling round with photoshop, as you can probably tell.

Post subject: Re: Badluck Undead Mage
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 am 

It was horrifying. The dude was just sitting round in a bar and his he-wolf boyfriend was trying to get him to cyber.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

:shock:

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 am 
Casual

Hi Badluck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 am 
 ICQ  Profile

we have a winrar

Attachments:
1223548595165.png
1223548595165.png [ 171.89 KiB | Viewed 7070 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm 
Casual

I like the creativity in the app, but we're full on mages currently.
Good luck with further applications.