[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] Akistó 80 Warlock

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Akistó 80 Warlock
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm 

Character name: Akistò
Class: Warlock
Level: BOSS
Talents: 54/0/17 and 54/17/0
Link to armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... am&n=Akistò
Days Played: 293 Days, 20 Hours, 23 minutes.
Screenshot to my UI: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7666/w ... 113605.jpg
Proffessions:
Enchanting :430, haven’t really bothered after the ring enchant.
Tailoring: 429.
Fishing: 450.
Cooking:440.
First Aid:450

Experience:

TBC

Karazhan – Cleared
Gruul’s Lair – Cleared
SSC – Cleared
TK – Cleared
MH – Cleared
BT – Cleared
Sunwell – Cleared(up to KJ prenerf)
Doomwalker – Cleared
Doomlord Kazzak – Cleared

WOTLK

Malygos 10/25 – Cleared
Naxx 25 – Cleared
Sarth 10/25 1D – Cleared

Unfortunatly no Ulduar at all. But I easily adapt to the strategies. I will read up on the tactics.

Previous mmorpg experience: KAL Online

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them:

It all started in TBC on a server called Hellscream, I was In a guild called Nepthilia I leveled to 70 when the majority of the people was 63 calling me a fucking nerd. I got an offer to join a raiding guild called CL well I didn’t want to wait a year before they got 70 so I accepted. We raided through whole karazhan and then some corepeople left to join some guild on another server.

I applied to a guild called NoX and got accepted. Together with them I cleared Gruul’s, Magtheridon and some SSC. Soon I felt this guild wasn’t for me people were not paying attention to things on the ground not using consumeables at all on progresscontent I left them. I got gladiator from Season 2 about somewhere here.

I applied to a guild called VoiD. I got accepted and played through MH up to Archimonde and to RoS in BT. I got gkicked because the GM though I had applied to another guild but infact I didn’t and I think he or they kicked me for something else. I was dominant on the damagemeters by far around 3% every boss.

After this I got a bit angry on this ghost server so I thought I’d apply to some hardcore guild. I was looking and found one on Aerie Peak called Modus Vivendi. They accepted me for trial and after 2 weeks I was hardcore enough and got member status. We raided 6 days a week when sunwell was released. Cleared M’uru prenerf and got to P4 KJ and the guild was slowly falling apart people not logging for raiding. It was only a core of 35 people so we needed a perfect setup for KJ and all. Anyways it disbanded.

There was a guild on Aerie Peak alliance side(EAT MORE CAKE) that had disbanded on M’uru most people there rerolled Stormscale and from level 1-70 in 2 months they had progressed to Felmyst. I Applied to the guild and got accepted. We killed M’uru 1 day before NERF. Next week we killed KJ. I Thought it was too easy… 7 Attempts with only 3 people even seen the fight in the kill. I thought It was pointless to play so I slowly quit.
I came back in WOTLK when a friend wanted to play some casual arenas on hellscream. I joined a guild called Morana Clan where I am currently in right now. They are aware of me looking for something more as it’s a friend only guild.

Will you be able to attend all raiding days?:

I can attend 7 days a week :P. The times you have on your progression days are the same as I had in Modus Vivendi

What kind of person am I?

My name is Mateusz Stolarczyk. I’m currently going to University reading web programming and I like to play WoW, mainly raiding and doing arenas. I’m a very serious and a hardcore player or atleast was and will if I get accepted for trial. I also play WarCraft 3 and from time to time Diablo 2. Other than that I have some fun with some friends.

Why do I want to join Cráb People?

I want to join a hardcore environment where people are more or less equal players. People do their job kill the boss and live happily ever after. Where people learn from their mistakes and can take criticism. Where all the players have the same goals. To have a challenge at the endgame is what makes PvE Fun.

What can you bring to the guild?

I bring the health stones and the soul stones. Apart from that I bring DPS a good spirit for the guild. I can crowd control in certain situations like fear, banish and enslave. I’m a focused guy that watches out for green, red, pink, black, orange, blue, white and purple fires. There is nothing more noob to die when you don’t have all the survival abilities on cooldown.
Gear, specc , gem, glyphs and consumables:

The reason behind my gear is to be hit capped(17%), I get 3% from talents and 3% from moonkins or shadowpriests. So I keep 11% hit to have my hit capped. I’ll try to focus on spell damage as well as some spirit for a great life tap and additional spell damage. Also you might look weird at my MP5/5 gear well, the reason behind that is that nothing better have dropped for me as I have been pugging all the content in WOTLK. OBV I try to get spirit gear.

The choices of my talents are simple Improved CoA for 10% more damage. Why didn’t I take any threattalents then? Well the tanks in TBC have a really good threatgeneration and my gear is at the moment not topnotch if I will see I have threatcapproblems I will respecc and take threatreducing talents.

My gem choices are simple… I need 2 blue gems for my Meta so I used 2 purple ones with spell damage and spirit. The rest is hit to maintain the 11% hit and the rest are red gems for better spell damage.

Glyph choices are quite simple as well. Glyph of life tap well who wants to miss out on like 20% spell damage?Glyph of haunt for better 3% damage from my dots and glyph of CoA for less renewing of CoA!.

Consumeables:
Spell stone on my weapon.
Spell damage flask.
46 spell damage food. Ie feast or Firecracker salmon

How do I DPS?

I’m affliction atm and I haven’t studied the other speccs but incase you want me to be something else I always got elitistjerks to be my codex.

First I use Life tap before we pull to benefit from my set bonus + glyph then I cast Haunt and a Shadow bolt to apply shadow embrace, then Corruption then CoA then UA.

I refresh the DOTS/Haunt when needed meanwhile I shoot shadow bolts like crazy however when the boss drops below 26% I switch from using shadow bolts to Drain Soul for sexxxy numbers. I Also refresh Lifetap buff every 20 seconds as dps wise its not worth to refresh it every 10sec for the additional T7.5 Bonus. As pet I use the Doom guard when it’s not on cooldown. If it’s a boss that requires moving I refresh DOTS or use Life tap while moving or occasionally shoot Shadow Flame if I’m close to the boss.

Addons I use:

DBM
oRA2
Quartz
Cooldowncount3
Cooldowntimers
Omen
X-perl
Grid
NECB
Gladius
DrDamage
Recount
SCT

Random notes:

I was gladiator from Season 2 with Feelman on Conviction battelegroup.
If you got any questions my msn is Darkeiuroah@hotmail.com and I idle on IRC on quakenet #Worldofraids

Thanks for the time reading this! //Aki

Post subject: Re: Akistó 80 Warlock
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm 

Since i didn't find any edit button..
The armory is a bit bugged for me you have to Search for the name: Akistò instead of clicking the link(atleast by using Firefo).

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 pm 
Ex-Officer

I like this guy :]

Awesome 2v2 rating!

[item]Titanium Spellshock Ring[/item] [item]41610[/item] [item]45691[/item] are some items you might wanna take a look at for a easy upgrade from your mp5 gear :P

Shoulder enchant? :(

ADMIN EDIT: Learn to properly link items!

Enigma.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm 
Casual

Do you have any wws from fights?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm 

I'm afraid not but i could download and do malygos and post one.. as i stated in the application i have been pugging the content and all my old wws reports are gone from Modus vivendi times

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:58 pm 

Also if you want to know how my damage is you can ask Fyurio, hazzor or halfy on Jaednar in guild called Adrastos or go to Aerie peak and ask Uluku

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 am 

http://wowwebstats.com/bfk5txp2istsi

Here's a damagemeter of VoA 10Man it's a pug there of the whipes on emalon :P

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:35 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

PvP is hard!

Nice app tho, geit be gentle.

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:43 pm 
Casual

Bit since i played a lock, but the damage composition seems wierd. Low or no usage of drain soul? UA damage seems like a low %age of total, while SB is abnormally high.

Also please motivate your pet choise :)