[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Artax Druid X-over

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Artax Druid X-over
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 pm 

Hello!

Irl stuff.
Name: Tobias
Living: together with my Gf in a 2 roomer.
Work: IT security technichan.
Computer:
AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X3 720
Sapphire Radeon HD 4850X2 2GB GDDR3
Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2 4gb.
Internet connaction: A stable 10/10mb/s.
Also got a spare laptop a Hp elitebook as i use on the job.
Ventrilo and Ts installed and ive got a mic.

Wow info:
Class: Druid
Specc: Moonkin atm. 58/0/13
Why: Well i have been healing since 80 up through naxx and os and eoe all on 25man. and at the end before speccing moonkin i played Feral (dps). Best gear in feral atm but got pretty good gear in balance now aswell, Thats why iam applying as Balance.
Balance: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Artax
Played time: 53 days and 19 hours.
Alts: 70 warrior and 64 hunter.

Previous raid exp: I started to play wow as a hunter and played in a guild called Parasite on Terenas. (cleared MC, BWL and up to Huhuran in aq). After that i leveld a warrior that was my main in TBC i played with a guild called Heretic Outcast and cleared ssc tk hyjal and BT. In SWP we cleared together with a another guild called Moonchild up to Brutallus.
My last guild Superior (The one i cleared naxx eoe and os with disband after one of the officer robbed the guildbank and stoped play wow. I was btw Drood CL there.
And the happend like 2 weeks before the ulduar patch was released.
When i grow tierd of pve server i talked to a IRL friend of min that plays in BBB, And he thought i maybe could fit in with em. When i finally moved they dident have a spot for me at all, So i have been guildless since i moved here.

Me as a wow player: Well iam a dude that are nice and calm.Abit laid back some ppl say.
English:I can speak,read and understand english good, Even though my spelling can be very bad sometimes.

Tatcs: I always read up if iam not sure what to do. Or talk to ppl that know what to do. Otherwise iam pretty smart and can act without panic.

Iam learning everyday and iam getting better and better,
Since moonkin is the newest specc for me it is the one iam most unfamiliar with. but between 2700-3500 dps in a proper 25man raid is no problem :)

Why crab people?: Well since iam guildless i was puging VoA and Harn was in there and we started to talk and he thought maybe i could be given a trail with you guys.

How much can i play?: I can raid pretty much every night except some fridays and saturdays.

Why should i be given a trail:?Iam a nice and good player that loves to progress in this game. And this i can show by being given a chance!

So my last words: Would be fun to finally be given a chance on this server and i wouldent let you guys down!

Thanks for the time reading the apply.

// Artax // Tobias.

Post subject: Re: Artax Druid X-over
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm 
Ex-Officer

Got a pic of your UI?

Enigma.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:28 pm 

Yes dude, Here it is i like to keep it simple and clean :) http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5123/87597347.jpg

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:33 pm 
Ex-Officer

Thumbs Up ! On the UI atleast, whats up with the keybindin 4 btw ? You actually keybind your flasks :O

If so thats hardcore :P

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Moonfire ! 2 -2 -2 -2 -2 -2 FLASK TIEM! 4 -2 -2 -2 -2 !

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:47 pm 

hehe kyebind 4 is a small healthpot :) the alchemy one, Ohh forget to tell iam a Jc and alchemy! Elixir master.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm 
Casual

Finally one with no default UI! Good luck! :P

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:02 pm 
Casual

I cant agree with that Flyby.. you sendt so much hate towards me last night! so nothing you say or do can be good :(

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:12 pm 

I use default too, but I haven't sent any hate towards you Rags? Have I?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm 
Casual

Declined.