[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] raser elemental shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] raser elemental shaman
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:00 pm 
Casual

Hello Crab people

About me in real life!

I will just get started with the basics, im Eirik Andersen, 21 year old from Bø, Telemark in Norway, have been playing world of warcraft since 14th of febuary 2005 , at this writing moment im off from school to have the well deserved summerbreak, befor it all starts in august agian, it will be my 2nd year, and from what i experienced last year i got way to much free time, and raiding from 19->23 is just to little for me.

About my WoW char!

As i said befor i played this shaman since 2005, you can find him http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... R%C3%A0ser :
I played resto in vanilla wow, and tbc, but when wrath came out i decided to try something new, and i did not like enh... so then it was Elemental..
At the start i dident really feel like i did the best out of my specc and was really tempted to go back to the "easy" resto specc, but i dident do that, atleaste not full time.

Atm i got my 4set bonus from t8/8,5 with resto head as the filler slot atm, i will get back to my gear choice later, and i got full t7,5 resto gear with top enchants and gems..

the reason i got both is that in my old guild Heist ( darksorrow ), they used me for both resto and elemental, depending on turnup. so my resto "skills" are not forgotten

My gear as elemental still miss some parts from naxx / os25man, but i will work/hope for luck to get them ( for those who wonder what items its : Illustration of the Dragon Soul ; Voice of Reason; Pennant Cloak )

Proffs and why:

Shaman : alch and insc
why is because of the 2hour flasks and the shoulder enchant, will ofc reroll if there ever becomes a proff like LW was in sunwell

druid:
JC and mining ( rolling LW )
think jc is one of the best proffs ingame atm so its not needed to use "random" gems

Current Elemental gear:

http://chardev.org/?template=189341

some of you may ask "why do he have the resto head", it is quite easy to explain, while in heist cloth ppl hade "prio" on cloth loot, so to not have to be way to over the hit cap i choose the resto head because of its stats, haste,crit and spelldmg its just what was needed for my gear.
and im not a slacker even tho i have 8stats on chest, i where waiting for the abyss from the guildbank that never arrived, so it will be sorted

wishlist:
http://chardev.org/?template=189351
the reason its nothing in the boots there it because : http://www.wowwiki.com/Treads_of_the_False_Oracle : is not on chardev

with my wishlist gear i will be 1% over the hitcap, but with all the hit on the gear in ulduar its kinda hard not to be when you pick your bis items.

Current Resto gear:

http://chardev.org/?template=189372

int is a healers best friend :)
i dont really have a wishlist for resto at this moment

My Ui:

http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uicp.jpg
no i dont normaly have questhelper there :P
its a quite simple one, i got my grid, pitbull and now bigwigs with its warning abouve ( spelling ? ) my grid, normaly my recount is not showing during a encounter, just took it up after.

WoW history

Kills:
Vanilla wow:
MC
Bwl
AQ40
10bosses in naxx ( i think )
with nam on stormscale eu up to naxx, after that i played with madhouse on talnivarr eu

The burning crusade:
kara
ssc
tk
mh
bt
swp
with kreml high and adult swim on stormscale eu up to muru, after that i played in Nihilum befor the merge with SK

Wrath:
naxx
os
voa
eoe
ulduar ( not alg ofc )
with catch, Heist on darksorrow eu, currently guildless

Jabez co gm on heist ( darksorrow ), is the person or my gm that i guess you can contact about my performance in atleaste Wrath, i altso played with speetu and ekky while they where in catch

My strengths and weaknesses as a gamer
strenghts:
quicklearner: with this i mean that i can do a encounter 2-3 times and then im done making mistakes ( or almost, i have some random mistakes ofc like most ppl do )
variety: i can play multiple classes and speccs, on the shaman i can play Elemental and resto, on my druid i can play Feral ( dps ) and resto

Weakness:
nervouse: what i experienced in Nihilum was that i got really nervouse in my first raids, with all my friends telling me im playing with the best of the best got to me and i started to make mistakes that i hade never done befor, i _have_ learned from the experience, but it needs to be tested befor im sure

Alts
rasr - druid ( at 80 - mainspecc is feral cat dps ) stormscale eu
prikkprikk - paladin ( currently lvling - prot as main specc on 80 ) darksorrow eu
raseryo - deathknigt ( currently lvling - unholy or blood mainspecc on 80) stormscale eu

on my druid i got full naxx 25 gear as both resto and feral, but i enjoy feral cat the most

My goals in wow:
well my goal in general is to be the best i can be, and kill bosses as fast as possible, and to find a guild that have the same goals as myself, i know CP stands for something good in WoW, and i would love to be a part of this

What i can offer CP:
to be honest i dont really know if i got any special skills that you dont allready have in your guild, but hopefully i will be an asset with beeing a player you can trust and use for the hardmodes

What CP can offer me:

well its the basic with beeing in a top guild, beeing in a guild with people that aint bad! im quite sick of people that dont learn at all from the mistakes that are beeing made in a raid

Hopefully i will hear back from you, if not, i wish you good luck

Post subject: Re: raser elemental shaman
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:31 pm 

Oh it's Foul from Madhouse :D or is it ?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm 
Casual

no sorry :( just a fanboy :P

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:08 pm 

Hello there i just want to say that i played with Raser in catch and he is truly a dedicated and a very good player who seems to like the challenges with hardmodes. He were the officer in catch who always wanted to try Sarth+3d while the rest didn't feel like doing it because we "couldn't do it". And there i would like to give my best words to Raser, and good luck.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] raser elemental shaman
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:46 pm 
Casual

Accepted. Wisper an officer online for an invite.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:01 pm 
Ex-Officer

Just a question about your screenshot, are you using widescreen resolution on a non-wide monitor? :(

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:07 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm 
Ex-Officer

my point is, check how everything is squeezed together.. looks like 16:9 on a 4:3 monitor or something :(

edit: resized it in paint to illustrate

original: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5401/uicp.jpg
resized: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1421/uicp2.jpg

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:02 am 
Casual

thanks for accepting me, unfortunately i accepted a summerjob 2 days ago since i dident hear back from you earlyer, and i will be working 3 shift during june and july, and i will reapply after the summer is done, thank you agian for your time and im really sorry to have wasted it