[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] Feral/Resto Druid Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Feral/Resto Druid Application
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm 

Name: Craig
Nationality/Timezone: English/GMT
About Me: About me, I'm currently working as a ground worker for a construction company doing various jobs such as paving, housing foundations etc, in the upcoming September I'm going to head back to college as I understand I can make a lot more of my self and my life, my current job is mainly used to fund things such as WoW and saving money for college when I go back to start a Computer Games Design course. I like to have a laugh while keeping a serious attitude at what I do in game. Not really the best at expressing things about myself but I hope that's enough info for you. :)
Raid Attendance: Here is a link to my current DKP site this is a new DKP site since our last dkp site was took down my attendance would of been 100% but the other days is when I've been on rotation - http://bfth.dkphost.net/b/viewmember.ph ... e=Morgorth All of your raid times and days are fine for me.

Character Information:
Character Name: Morgorth
Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Morgorth
Race/Class: Tauren Druid
Total /Played: 189 Days Also 120 Days on my paladin as I spend quite a bit of time on that as well.
Talent Specialization: Feral (0/55/16) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... n=Morgorth
Feral is my main spec, I use Restoration as my second spec (14/0/57) You can also view that spec from the above link.
I also am a good healer if that's ever needed here is a chardev link of my healing gear http://www.chardev.org/?template=190966.
Glyphs: Feral Glyphs - Major Glyphs: Glyph of Survival Instincts/Glyph of Maul/Glyph of Mangle Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth/
Glyph of Thorns/Glyph of Challenging Roar. I made my Glyph choice from what I think I benefit from more as a tank and it seems to working really well for me.
Restoration Glyphs - Major Glyphs:Glyph of Swiftmend/Glyph of Nourish/Glyph of Nourish Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth/Glyph of Dash. I don't use a 3rd one as I don't really see any other helpful glyphs.

Progression:
Vanilla: Cleared all apart from Sapphrion and KT in Naxxramas in vanilla as we killed 4HM TBC came out. :(
TBC: SSC(Cleared) / TK(Cleared) / MH(Cleared) / BT(Cleared) / Only managed to kill Kalecgos and Brutallus in Sunwell prior to the nerf.
Wotlk: Naxxramas(Cleared) / Sartharion+3D(Cleared) 10and25man) / Malygos(Cleared) / Ulduar 10 Cleared / Ulduar 25 Man Killed all accept Yogg Saron
The Ulduar 10 man clear was done on my paladin JesslĂłl - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ssl%C3%B3l which has very good retribution and holy gear from Naxx 25 pugs etc. Also I have done a few hard modes in Ulduar 10 such as XT / Hodir / Auriaya / Ignis 4 Minute kill and other various achievements.

Why Crab People? I want to be in a guild where I can play my best and have it mean something and not play my best and feel like some other people just don't put any effort in that's what it feels like in my current guild, and I feel Crab People can offer me this and from what I've seen from looking around your site I can see you are a great guild who can offer me a stable raiding guild with a professional attitude and high expectations which I can fulfill.

What I can offer you: A skilled Feral/Restoration druid with great experience and dedication always comes to raid prepared for any challenge that may come up and will play my best in what ever way I can.

Previous Guilds: The Dominion - I did all my Vanilla WoW progression with this is guild they are still today running and are a great guild reason I'm no longer with them is I quit the game as TBC came out and when I came back I was no longer in there.
Unleashed Chaos - I cleared all of my TBC content with these guys apart from the Sunwell kills really liked it here but it became not such a nice guild to raid with so I applied to Boys From The Horde who hadn't killed Illidan when I joined and and helped them and offered them advice on Illidan as I had killed it with my previous guild and we succeeded and killed it then we went on to kill 2 bosses in Sunwell and I'm with this guild today my reason for wanting to leave is because we no longer have the core we had in Black Temple where it felt as if everyone was up to the right standards of raiding at our level and now it just feels like we are helping people through instances and people who were mediocre in Naxxramas just can't cut it in Ulduar Hardmodes so I came to search for a guild who can fulfill what I want in a raiding guild.

Picture of my UI: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... 5/MYUI.jpg - Basically on my UI I have keybinded what I think is most appropriate and everything I would use in a raid I'm happy with this UI but if you have any pointers please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for taking time to read my application if theres anything you need to ask me you can either reply here / add me on msn or email me on craig1966@gmail.com. :)

Post subject: Re: Feral/Resto Druid Application
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 pm 

Hey Morgorth :p Ekio/Zuma here! :)

Server first 10 man KT on Aggramar! http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15685076.jpg (Morgorth is the sitting tauren on the right :p)

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:37 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am 
Casual

Accepted for trial!

Post subject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Feral/Resto Druid Application
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 pm 

That's great news, Sorry for not letting you know I was sorting some stuff out with RL if the offer still stands I shall transfer right away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am 
Casual

Yep, go ahead and transfer!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:00 am 
Ex-Officer

Yeah, doubt Lethorian will pass his trial!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 am 
like this time i got very drunk