[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Application Balance druid Tshar

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Application Balance druid Tshar
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:18 am 

Name: Craig

Tell us a little about yourself: Currently at collage studying chemistery biology computing and geography planning on getting my a levels and heading off to uni. Ive played wow for just over a year its my first real mmo. ive loved it since i started.

Character Name: Tshar

Class: Druid

Race: Tauren

Professions: Skinning(450) an Leather working(441)

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Tshar

Specc: Duel spec Balance/feral tank appling here as balance as i enjoy raiding with it far more.

Pre TBC raid experience:(none started playing at tbc)

TBC raid experience:Kara/za/maggy/gruul fully cleared many times and also just into mh/bt/ssc

WotLK raid experience:Naxx 10/25 cleared voa 10/25 (cleared emalon as well) EoE (cleared) Os 10/25 (1D)(cleared) uld 10 (3/14)

Do you have ventrilo and a mic that works: Indeed i do.

What Guilds have you been in the past:
Few social guilds beefcake,the cake is a lie(many cake based guilds :P) Also was in Art of war in tbh before they shut down.

Current: castrensis exitium.

Why do you want to join Crab people:
Because your the best and thats where i wanna be. Im tired of crappy pugs that ninja gear and are full of children. i just want to progress in the game and enjoy all it has to offer. i want to improve my gear and skills and perphaps make some friends within the guild. Also im willing to listen and learn from people in the guild.

Why should we recruit you (what can you bring to the Guild):
lots of dps. a down to earth guy who like to have a laugh and is keen to have fun and progress in high end raiding

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: I play a fair bit usally on 16:00-23:00 weekdays and 10:00-1:00 fridays and weekends.

Gear:my gear in mainly naxx 25 however im very unlucky with tokens so only one official t7.5 have 4/5 t7 for both specs.

P.s if your gonna turn me down please suggest ways i could improve im open to suggestions.
love Tshar

Post subject: Re: Application Balance druid Tshar
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:56 am 

hm, seen you in a few PUGs I did, good luck with your app

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:22 pm 

Forgot to include some techincal things in my app.

Computer:i play on a custom build laptop built by my dad i dont know the spec for sure but it has a 1gb nivida graphics card and 3gb of ram and i have a nice 20mb internet connection(if you want spec exactly ill ask him).
addons:usally use omen dbm recount and also a moonkin variation of dbm that allows me to track dots and my elispe proc.

Ui: sorry to say but i use default :S i keep it clean with spells assisgned to hotkeys and healing spell/pots on the right side bar so there always on had incase a healer decides void zones a fun to hang in (yet another reason for this app) screenshot available on demand.

Talents:my talents are a bacis pve moonkin i missed out imff and im IS in favour of mana regen talents there no noticable drop in dps but ooming for me is a rare thing.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:46 pm 
Casual

Declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Application Balance druid Tshar
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:09 pm 

any reason on which i can improve?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:11 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:14 pm 

Thanks>?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:26 pm 
Casual

Np.