[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Remedylane, Mutilate Rogue

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Remedylane, Mutilate Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm 

Hello. I'm not sure how the Rogue situation is in your guild, i am hoping that you have one more spot for rogue, anyway i'll try my chance.
Personal Info

Name: Kadircan
Little bit about me: Living in Istanbul, working on woman shoes shop as cashier.I have a brother and he is playing WoW with me(he have exceptional ability with playing wow as like as me : ) )and playing WoW for 2 years.Standart things, working a lot, receiving less salary, living with my parents.And i have girlfriend that is PRO-18a89ac78b6(My computer) : ).

My character

Name: Remedylane
Class and race: Undead Rogue
Armory link: unable to connect armory at this time, i found my character sheet in cookies...For this problem in armory, i'll put my stats image here:

Notable alts:

Frusciante = Level 72 Paladin
Mélinda = Level 71 Blood Elf Death Knight

Professions: 450/450 Engineering - 450/450 Mining - 450/450 Fishing - 450/450 Cooking - 400/400 Lockpicking
Played time: 80 days and 16 hours.

The essentials

Previous guilds

Death Cult Legion
Scarlet Crusade(first group of guild not second one)
Army
Wheelchair Dealers(Currently Guild)

Raiding Experience - Guild history
I started WoW when TBC comes. I did Karazhan - Gruul's Lair - Magtheridon's Lair with PuG party's in 70.Then i joined Death Cult Legion, we did some Gruul's Lair + Karazhan + Zul'Aman guild runs.I did Serpentshrine Cavern(except Vashj) - Tempest Keep(first 3 bosses) after the new talent patch comes.And i left Death Cult Legion before Ulduar patch comes because guild was becoming falling a part.

When Ulduar comes, i dinged 80 after 5 days of release. And i joined Scarlet Crusade because it was fully Turk guild.We did 6-7 bosses in Naxxramas after 1 week of we dinged 80. Then guild was disbanded because GM and couple of member migrated, and re-builded.I left guild after disbanded.

Then i joined the Army and we did Full Naxxramas - Obsidian Sanctum with 3 drake up - Malygos (we missed Heroic:You Don't Have an Eternity with 1 second). Most of good raiders went to afk before Ulduar patch comes, (even Guildmaster and one officer) and we stopped to doing WotLK raids. After Ulduar patch comes, people continued to doing slacking. We tryed to do 25m ulduar with 22 people, we killed first boss and Razorscale(with countless wipe).And Raidleader stopped 25m ulduar.We started to do 10man - Ulduar. We tryed to finish Ulduar first 2 week, we killed mimiron with 36 wipes.Failed at Vezax, and again, most of good raiders started to leave guild to find another guild which is doing 25 man Ulduar. I left the guild because i also want to do 25 man Ulduar.

I joined Wheelchair Dealers. We killed all of bosses except Yogg-Saron in normal mode. We farmed 13 bosses in Ulduar for like 3-4 weeks and our MT - Officer started tired to do raiding, and he left the guild(and i guess he also left the wow).People starting to not showing on, etc. and Neij(Guildmaster) did Summer Break.He think Wheelchair Dealers is not gonna do 25man, and he set us up free to leave guild.Neij's Post:

"This is it. We've stopped official raids.
You are free to join other guilds, and ill be happy to vouch for you for whatever guild you may need a vouch to get in to.
To me it looks highly unlikely that we will pick up raiding in august.
For what its worth ill hang around over the summer and do some 10 mans.
Thats all folks"

How are you as offspec?
I have PvP Mutilate specc for offspec. I am trying to improve my skills in Arena i have 1495 points now.My Teammate is Discipline Priest.We can do even better but he don't wants to play with priest, he's lvling his Paladin all the time.

Why do I want to join Cráb People?
I want to join Cráb People because last night, i saw a dream.There is a old-timer man with white robe-dress and white beard. I thought he will say the lottery numbers but he said " you must make an apply to the Cráb People " .I was disappointed that he didn't say the lottery numbers. But i like this advice to make an apply to the Cráb People. Just Kidding : ) The real reason of want to join Cráb People is:

I am looking for a guild that is raiding seriously.I consider myself a good player in raid and other things. I am trying to do my best in the raids all the time and trying to improve my skills to checking forums etc.I can go to my friend's guild in other server, but i got a lot of good mate&irl friends in Talnivarr.And Cráb People is have decent & quite dedicated people. That's why i want to join Cráb People.

Why should Cráb People recruit me?
Cráb People should recruit me because I'm a skilled player in WoW, trying to be best, i have quite good supplies for raiding includes Repair bot, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. I'm ready to do raiding with flask&food buffs all the time. The raid timing is never be problem for me, i can sit up all night(generally i am doing this), and i can hold my raid attendation %95 - %100 like in Army and like in Wheelchair Dealers(I didn't fill up 1 month in Wheelchair Dealers, so it is showing %78 attendance, but i didn't miss any raid in WCD, you can contact with Neij about it) and you can talk with Terrin/Devi(Army's old guildmaster) for about my raid attendance and more, she know me.

Why have you chosen the spec you have?
I was playing with Combat includes [Throwing Specialization] (Which is giving %100 interrupt chance with Fan of Knives) because we need major interrupt in first phase of Yogg-Saron.When Golem-shard Sticker(dagger) is dropped and Wheelchair Dealers starting to disbanding, i respecced Mutilate. Tryed mutilate in ulduar10man, some hc's its quite good and funny for now.

When can you raid?
I am avaible for raids all the time.I can sit up all night, and i have no plan for summer except playing WoW : )I have less friends in here, and most of my friends playing wow, so raid timing will not problem.

Other Minor Info

Ventrilo:I have ventrilo(3.0.4 version) and also have microphone.I am still a bit shy to use it, i can talk well when i accustomed to you(if i join the guild ofcourse).

My Interface

Thinking to use Xperl Unit Frames, but i want to use minimum add-ons for Raids to get high performance.
Using; Deadly Boss Mods - Recount

Using; Bartender - Gladius - OmniCC - Quartz - Scroll Combat Text - Xperl Unit Frames.
My computer
I have not quite good computer now. But i am thinking to upgrade my computer's part.
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ 2.21GHz CPU
Kingston 1GB(2x) RAM
256MB Radeon X1050 Series, internal DAC 400MHz

8-25 fps on 25man Raids with Medium Video Quality.

Internet connection:
I have stable connection which is 2000kbit - 200mbit
I didn't experience any connection problems in raids.
Download/Upload Results:
Download Speed: 1737 kbps (217.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 341 kbps (42.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 73 ms

Any people in the guild that you know?
No, i guess...But i talked with Lethorian in Orgrimmar : )

Last words
Thanks for taking your time and reading my application.I hope you have an empty slot for me, and i hope you like my application.If i get declined, i will be very happy to learn reason of why i get declined.So i can work on it.
Thanks for reading and considering my application again : ) If you have any questions about my application, don't be shy to ask please : )

Post subject: Re: Remedylane, Mutilate Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm 

By the way, you can contact me in the game for inspect items, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm 

Yes, expertise kinda low for now, that because i was combat and i set my items for combat.But i can equalize them..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 am 

I'll take Tier8 chest after 7 more emblems.And that chest is giving expertise, so it will be okey.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 pm 
Casual

Borat jokes anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:27 am 

Thanks for your nice application, i appreciate the efforts you made writing it but unfortunatly our rogue crew is currently full.

Anyway, as Flyby said you should try to up your expertise if you want to play mutilate since we don't have any talent providing that stat in the assassination tree.
You should get rid of your hit gems and replace them with expertise gems. Also if you need a blue gem to meet the meta requirement go with [item]42702[/item], it gives more dps than any other blue gem.

Other than that it's looking good, so best of luck in finding a new guild!

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Remedylane, Mutilate Rogue
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm 

Thanks for your explanation of why i get declined.As i said, i'll work on them.And good luck with Hard Mode Ulduar.