[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] Puttblug, restoshammie

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Puttblug, restoshammie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm 

Hey guys! I see that you're not looking for any shammies, but I'll take a shot anyway.

Name: Simon
Nationallity: Swedish

Character name: puttblug
Class: Shaman
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Puttblug
Specc: Resto
Alternative specc: Enhancement, got full lvl 213 & 226 enhancementgear.

Experience:

Pre-tbc:
MC: clear
BWL: clear
Naxx40: Spiderwing, militarywing, plaguewing och constructwing cleared
AQ40: C'thun killed

tbc:
Khara: Clear
Ghruuls: Clear
TK: Clear

wotlk
Naxx25: Clear
Sarth3D 25: killed
Malygos25: killed
Ulduar: 12/14

A little bit about myself: As of yesterday I finished my studies which means that I now can call myself an official mediaproducer(which means unemployment & social funds for me). As a person I'm social competent & mature. Besides playing wow during my spare time, I produce alot of music and have the occasional beer on saturdays whilst having a good laugh with friends. I also find it important for my attendance to point out that there's no woman in my life. :)

Do I have a mic that works: Yes. Have no problem pointing out things, but I don't do unnecessary remarks & comments during a encounter. Though, when the atmosphere allows it, I don't mind talking a lil bit bs on vent and have a good laugh with fellow guildmates.

Previous guilds: Played with Death in Excess(trollbane) since beta to mid-tbc. After that I focused on PVP and when wotlk hit I joined Wheelchair Dealers.

Reason for not staying with WCD: Lack of motivation within the guild & upcoming summerbreak with an unstable future. A base of 15 skilled & focused players(the rest not so much) is also not sufficient for a good stable progress. Also, as of now, I have _alot_ more spare time which means that I can play hardcore again. Though, I would like to point out that WCD is a bunch of really nice people.

Why would I want to join cráb people?: To play with skilled players and go hardcore again.

Why should you reqruit me? I consider myself a skilled healer. Got good knowledge of game-mechanics and I'm a fast learner. Ofcourse I'm active and come flasked up - otherwise I wouldn't apply.

Will I be able to raid 5-6 nights a week?: Yes, without a doubt!

Cheers !

Post subject: Re: Puttblug, restoshammie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm 
Casual

Looks thin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

What was your nick in DiE? :O

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 pm 

Tosh and then Zeus was my nick !

Oh, my application was a bit thin compared to others. Crap. Can't edit it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:26 pm 
Ex-Officer

It doesn't always help to have massive applications, remember longer they are the more likely your going to go offtopic and talk about useless stuff :p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 pm 
Casual

What I'm interested in is what sort of healing niche you think you fit into? What role would you see yourself filling in a raid?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 pm 

As it have been so far in WCD, my roles have been a little bit all over the place. While my overwall wws data is topped by chainheals, I've often been assigned to keep mt's up during bossfights while throwing away raidheals as often as I can. I try not to waste any global cd's(if mana allows it, which is mostly does). I have no problem keeping mt's up, especially with es glyph, and still take good care of the rest of the pack. I also don't mind doing the opposite - keeping raid alive whilst being aware of the mt's dmgspikes.

Also, multitasking is not a problem for me. I don't have that problem some people have, where they can't heal if for lets say - they have to heal, decurse and interrupt at the same time.

With this said I would like to point out that I don't mind doing either of the above mentioned things.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

Now we're just waiting for a mythical shaman officer to magically appear and say something!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:59 pm 
Casual

You have to wish really hard while swinging a dead badger above your head on a full moon. Then, and only then, will the mythical Bouncer grace you with his presence.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 pm 
Casual

In Bouncers absence, I'll see if I can look into this tomorrow.