[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] Feral druid application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Feral druid application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:42 am 

Hello everyone,

General information:
Name: Sophronis

Character information:
Char name: Sophronis
Class: Tauren feral druid
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... =Chop+Chop
Talent Trees: Have dual spec both feral: Some gear pieces are both used for dpsing and tanking so i have adjusted gems and enchants to fit both specs and have high stats for both roles.

1) Feral tank: 0 - 60 - 11, using both stam and agi gems, 4 conq pieces, trying to stack expertise and hit and simultaneously keep high dodge and stamina, coz sometimes got some threat issues to be honest and trying to work on it. The talent tree has been build according to my opinions about feral tanking and have adjusted it to fit the current raiding state..any changes suggestions are accepted if discussed a lot as i do sometimes with lethorian and tazmoo :)

2) Feral dps: 0 - 53 - 18, using pure agi gems, again 4 conq pieces and when i raid with chop chop at least around 6k dps and more is always achieved (nerfs incoming :P )..anyway i am hit capped and stuff tho some more expertise is needed i think that i have to work on..

Guilds, progression
Old guilds: First of all i have started playing my druid on September of 2007 and made him 80 on about December or so and then joined a greek guild called: TA KOYNABIA, which made me get the first experience of raiding, even if that was clearing karazhan in 4 hours or so :) Then made my apply to army and got accepted where i first got my tier6. Then after some experience on Hyjal and BT i joined school bus where i maxed out my skills on tanking and equiped my slots with top gear pieces which made me happy xD anyway then some storied gone through school bus which made it stop raiding and then we made Uprising which i was of the first 5 members and quickly progressed all through tbc end raids and reached sunwell where we tried hard to down the first bosses but without result. Anyway i have cleared everything when the nerf patch came out ;P in wotlk i have leveled guildless and done my first naxx run with a pug :P then joined chop etc etc and up far it was going good but tards joining and very good members leaving was the end of it.

Now in ulduar we have cleared everything ofc but serious lack on 25man hard modes coz of the reasons mentioned above. In 10man i have nearly completed glory of the raider with just vezax hard mode missing :(

As for the raiding times i can attend raids everyday except friday and saturday (especially friday) at 7pm server time up until 1am or so, with chance of missing one very rarely due to tests or anything at school, and maybe inactive even on exams period like for 1 week depending which wont be a problem i guess if i get accepted etc, just wanna state the reality from now :)

Computer Information:
PLaying on XP O.S, 2.66Ghz quad core Intel CPU, 2gb of ram at 667mhz and bad video card dot even know if its 7600 or 7400 Nvidia at 512mb which are kinda bad but can play wow just fine with not problems at all.
Have a stable connection at 2mbps tho the fucking ISP here provides me with sexy 250ms around all time that i am used to with not problems at all xD

I have chosen to apply to you, since its my last chance of not getting myself migrated to magtheridon with a guild that chop's few dedicated members will merge or stop completely raiding etc, because i always watched you and admired at your progress and skilled people you guys are and i think i can fullfill the spot of a mighty crab xD Also i know some members in the guild as more close to the other that we played with in the past and really feel lucky about it:) breeser, biliton, well fame is new but played with him in chop :P and many other members i could mention i guess :P

Thnx for reading and any information missing i would like to reply to you either in game or on forums..

Post subject: Re: Feral druid application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 am 

forgot to say that i know that u might not accept me for my age but can assure u that i feel acting like a normal adult with nice behavior ..

also forgot to mention that i play with the following addons: Omen, recount, grid, sexymap, atlasloot.
Here's a pic of my ui (not on raid tho sry for that:) anyway i keep it simple and blizzard styled):

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 am 

You're older than Lethorian atleast.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 am 
Casual

good player, nice guy, older then lethorian, what more u need? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 pm 
Casual

I read 16 and frowned, then i read the rest and was positively surprised. Hopefully this will catch some officer attention soon enough. Too bad with fridays tho.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 pm 

well if fridays is a big problem i can try convince my gf to go out on saturdays then :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

You are 16; chances are you guys will break up sooner or later anyway. Might as well break up now and raid 7 nights a week. I mean, who believes in eternal love these days?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:14 pm 

well yeah but's lame breaking up just for playing wow really :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm 
Casual

If it where up to me you would get a trial. Good luck with your application.