[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] Hikaru - Shaman - Resto/Enh

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Hikaru - Shaman - Resto/Enh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm 

General Information:
Name: Mika

Nationality/Timezone: Dutch/GMT+1

About Me: I study Japanese language and culture at the moment at the university in Leiden, The Netherlands. My hobbies are mostly gaming, movies, I play 2 instruments so busy with music a lot too, plus I draw/paint a lot. Usually people add to this question that they are funny, friendly, like to help out etc, but I'm not gonna lie; I'm not funny, I'm only friendly to people that I care about or ask me something in a polite fashion and I only help out (if it takes more than 5 minutes or so) if you're a close friend. At least I can add to my characteristics that I'm honest XD

Raid Attendance: I can be there every day of the week, 'till quite late (1-2 am). Never had any complaints about attendance in previous guilds :P

Character Information
Character Name: Híkaru

Armory Link -

Race/Class: Tauren Shaman

Talent Specialization: Resto (0/16/55) / Enh 14/57/0 (normally elemental)
My resto spec/gear is mostly build for the CH-LHW and spam-CH rotation, since I hardly had to heal any tanks in Ulduar, so I dropped stuff like Healing Way and Healing Grace since threat was never an issue.

Progression:
Naxxramas10/25 / Sarth3D 25 / EOE25 / Ulduar 10/25 including flame4t/hodir hm/thorim hm
I didn't play shaman pre-wotlk, I pvped mostly on my shadow priest, so didn't do much tbc-raids except a few Kara's etc.

Guilds:
I transferred servers in december, played on Aggamagan before. Since I came here I joined a social guild first, Fallen Angels, who go way back. They disbanded and the officers etc formed Illuminati. I still have my alts there because of the fact that a lot of irl friends are in it so I can chat with them etc. My main has been in Chop chop for a while now.

What do I have to offer and why am I applying here:
I'm an social, experienced, hardcore raid-healer/dpser who knows his stuff and learns fast if something new comes along. In general I'm always high on healing done; healing is by far my best skill. Dps on my shaman is at the moment 3.3 to 3.5k on Ulduar bosses fully raid-buffed, which is mostly because my enhancement gear isn't as good as my resto gear (enh = naxx25/ulduar25, resto = ulduar25).
Currently I am in Chop Chop, but since they are moving to another server/disbanding I'm looking for a new guild. A few ppl I know from chop are applying here too, Fame already moved to your guild, so I thought I'd try to get in too.

UI/Addons:
I use all the basics like grid/omen/dbm/etc, for combat text I use parrot.

Thanks for taking a look at my application, and hopefully see you guys in Ulduar ;D

Post subject: Re: Hikaru - Shaman - Resto/Enh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 pm 

I just read Krimsta's application, just wanted to add that I got both elemental as enh as offspec gear and experience with both and willing to respec to whatever u guys need for raids.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

And I bet one off the officers will take a look at your application very soon, despite the fact that all our shamans seems to have taken the first aircraft to the moon.

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm 
Casual

Did an assloads of heroics with this guy (on his retadin) when I was getting the red drake for ma mage. Always seemed like a nice person.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm 

yeh was with..ehm.. a mage, paladin and a dk tank I think..god I completely forgot the names :O how bad of me =/ *thinks*
HASU! that was the mage :P and something with an x was the paladin (healer) :O

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 pm 
Casual

Ailixe and Zynther :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm 

and which of the 3 are u? XD Hasu I assume? :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm 
Casual

Yep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.