[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] Mage application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Mage application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 pm 

Name Alexander
Age 21
Nationality Swedish

About Me Not much to say really, I'm a no lifer.
I don't work, I don't study, I sit at home all day long playing Dota and Civ4 in wait for raids, which makes me available for raids virtually 24/7. (Not that it matters anymore since they don't do outdoor bosses.)
If I would be going out, (which I almost never do) I would hang out at the local pub where me and my friends drink our sorrows away.

Character Name Avila
Class Mage
Armory Link

Previous guilds I started out my journey on Talnivarr back in the vanilla days with a guild called Balkan Express and later we moved on to Plan B, won't go in to this much cause it's basically uninteresting anyway.

Rerolled alliance and I played with a guild called Ascendance on the server Alonsus until tbc hit when the guild split in two I decided that I didn't want to stay when they got rid of all my friends so I
moved on to Silvermoon where I joined a guild called Numen who I stayed with until the summer came, due to personal reasons I had to stop playing WoW.

Came back to WoW january the following year when I joined a guild called Rapid Evolution on the server Sylvanas who I stayed with until they disbanded. When that happened I didn't feel like searching for a new guild playing the same old content so i decided to quit once again.

Much later that year Wotlk came and I decided to give it a go, didn't know where to go so a friend of mine suggested that I should come back to Talnivarr and so I did. I teamed up with Chop Chop who had just arrived here on Talnivarr and now almost 8 months later they decided to throw in the towel which leaves me no other choice than looking for a new guild.

Raid Experience
Vanilla Onyxia, ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/40 and Razuvious in Naxxramas
TBC Everything except Sunwell where I've never been and never will.
WoTLK Naxx, Sarth 3D, Maly, all 10 man Ulduar hard modes except Algalon and Mimiron, 25 man Ulduar hard mode Flame Leviathan and Deconstructor and naturally all the normal modes.

Why should you pick me? Because I'm a good dpser if I may say so myself and I have very high attendance. I bring my consumables and I don't stand in the fire. Sadly I can't show you any WWS's cause I didn't expect that I would be looking for a new guild and I don't think anyone else in the guild tracked it either so, I guess you'll have to ask Fàme about my performance.

UI Screenshot

Internet Connection I have a 100/100 fiber connection that is close to 100% stable, can't say 100% cause it has actually been down once. Other than that it's perfect, so you won't have to sit around waiting for me to reconnect because my internet connection crashed.

If there's anything vital that I missed please ask and I will answer, hard to think of things to write without an application form crutch but I guess that's the whole point of not having one. :)

Post subject: Re: Mage application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm 
Casual

Looks a bit thin. More random info on mage class please! What spec do you prefer, why that spec? Any key talents you feel are under appreciated? Sotm vs MA? Stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:04 pm 
Casual

omgwtfbbq!!!
i like this guy, always a friendly tone and always helpful.

only bad thing is that he sux on Peggle and The Weakest Link... 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm 
Casual

6% more spirit for me would be like 2 mana per second at best. 4% less mana output is quite alot more useful imo. Still those points are basically just flavour. On gear: overcapped hit, maybe swap one ring for like the one from valor badges? Also there is a belt obtainable to anyone with gold that is pretty winage (even though it could make u even more overcapped on hit its still better). Im also under the impression that socketing haste is better than crit.

All i can think of atm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am 

Took a closer look at my gear and with a new head I was able to get away with just one 9sp 8hit gem in the gloves which made me reach the hitcap with the ring replaced, not much of an improvement since the old ring is lower ilvl but at least it's something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm 

I hereby withdraw my application, thanks for your time.