[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Devineaxe --> warlock application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Devineaxe --> warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm 

Hello Crab People :) thanks for ur time and enjoy the application ^^

General information:
Name: Mohammed

Character information:
Char name: Devineaxe
Class: Warlock
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Devineaxe
Talent Trees: Distrucion Chaos bolt Spec

Previous Guild:
Chop Chop

Reason for leaving: Chop Chop is disbanding.

Raid progress:
Ulduar25 : 13/14
Ulduar25 Hard modes : did xt-deconstructer only .. however know all tacs of other hardmodes and experienced them "except mimiron and freya"

Do you know anyone in Cráb People?:
Fàme

Why Cráb People?:
Well i allways wanted to progress with the best people in the server, I really wanted to feel progress, i want to wipe so i can learn, and i know that crab people raid like 6-7 days in a week, which really made me excited to apply to this guild.

Why recruit me?:
Hmm, Lets see , I offer high Dps and with the best attendance i can make, i am also willing to sacrifice my gold,flasks,food,etc in order to progress and raid with u guys

Are you available on raid times:
Yes , am usually available from 18:00 to like 24:00-25:00.. and i can extend that time if needed.

Addons I use on raids:
Omen, Recount, DBM, Forte
Ventrilo: Available

Screenshot of Raiding UI:

i know some people will think that its a noobish UI, However i am used to this UI and i think i can do the best out of me when am using this one only.

Computer and Connection:
20Mbps Stable wireless internet connection
windows XP
Intel Core Processor @ 2.66 GHz
4 gb ram

Interests:
well i have a good background with pcs, and i have interests in Warcraft and other pc games in general.

Thats all mates :)
Hope u like my application " i suck at applications however this is my best -.-"
thanks for reading :D

Post subject: Re: Devineaxe --> warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 pm 
Casual

You're UI... It burns my eyes!

So... Is Immolate glyph not better than Incinerate one? Quite sure that it used to be.
Your leggins would probably be better off socketed with 2xruned?
You're horribly overstacking hit. Replenishment is really someone else's job, so there are talents availible to go for suppression. Drop the hit trinket and get another one (HC badge one if you really dont have anything else, but do try to run sarth25 pugs or something for the illustration).
The hit overstacking also probably makes tuskarrs vitality a better choise for boot enchant, depending a bit on playstyle i suppose. Most if not all fights in Ulduar requires a fair amount of moving.

As a bit of extra work: Tell us something interesting about the warlock class. Like which pet (except the FG) does the most dps unbuffed by talents, or what stat is most useful out of crit rating and spirit or any sort of special trick that shows us that u know what ur about.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm 

and yeah .. my UI kinda suck xD
however am used to it .. and if i download another UI i will get confused xD
cant help it :p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm 
Casual

Ok. Which glyph is better is easy to figure out. If your immo + conflag does more than half of your incinerate damage on a normal fight, immo glyph is better. If they do not, incin is better. EJ forums > friends.

Dont slack with resocketing, always do the best with the gear you have availible.

13% is still over the cap, which is 11%.

Destro is now the best dps build afaik, affliction has lost out alot since pre ulduar :(. But if you thought affli to be the best spec why arent u specced for that? A tough rotation is no excuse!

And for destro I actually think its still Hit (to cap) - SP - Haste (depending on soft caps etc ofc) - Spirit (you do have the armor improvement talent for a reason) - crit - int - mp5.

As for pets, IIRC the succubus does the most damage untalented!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 pm 

Where is Oman ?

edit: nvm just googled it, new question:

Are you related to the Crown Prince of Dubai, son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in any way ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm 
Casual

Improved Soul Leech Rank 2
Your Soul Leech effect also restores mana to you and your summoned demon equal to 2% of maximum mana, and has a 100% chance to grant up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.25 of maximum mana per second. Lasts for 15 sec.

it is actually pretty good...

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm 
Casual